Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Snorting kief

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Tokey McBong, Jul 17, 2011.

1. When my buddies and i prepare for a night of beer pong we do a line of kief sometimes for fun. makes you taste weed for hours.

2. #42 glazedKnuckles, Jul 28, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Too far

3. No such thing.:wave:

4. #44 oilman420, Jul 28, 2011
    There are lots of things I've never done,
    But I've never had too much fun!

5. Read the title.. out loud said: "wut"

6. Didn't read anything...Just curious if you filmed it.:cool:

7. It can only be done if you chase it with glass.

8. No, just no.

9. Please tell me you haven't done this. Sigh, this is why potheads get a bad name

10. Its cheaper and healthier than cocaine, I don't get the hate when America (and whatever country you live in) loves coke.

11. I have never heard such blasphemey

12. #53 glazedKnuckles, Jul 28, 2011

Attached Files:

13. Has Stormy has already pointed out... with science... is that the reason coke can be snorted is that it is Water Soluble. It dissolves in the mucus in your nasal cavity and sinuses and then into your blood stream. THC is NOT water soluble so there is no route for it to get into the blood through the nose... even if you try to dissolve it in a tincture first (which is a terrible suggestion by the way)

Further more, I've heard some people say that Kief needs heat for the THC to be released. This is not true. You need heat to decarb the non-active components into active components... After that you don't need heat... hence edibles. You can decarb kief and swallow it in a 00 pill. That's nice =)

Also, don't listen to the people making fun of this post. There is nothing wrong with curiosity and but doing something you don't fully understand is never a good idea.