Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Snorting kief

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Tokey McBong, Jul 17, 2011.

1. That is not true.. Your body will absorb the crystals. It's just not a significant amount.

2. things need to be water soluble to be able to be snorted, so it wont work

3. -Verrry rediculous question.
    -NO..
    -and why would you even try to snort a cannabanoid??. . .

4. Smoke that shit, don't be an idiot.

5. nope. ive snorted soft, and h, but never a pill. this behavior, although i am guilty of it, is not NORMAL by any stretch of the imagination lol.

6. #27 dembonez, Jul 18, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Really? I had not known this, but I thought that's why you can't just eat a nug

7. yeah im just going to stick with pressing my kief but i wanted closure

8. I don't see why you can't just eat a nug. I assume it will have to be in large quantities to feel anything? Same goes with the kief.

ie: It's a total waste of time and weed.

9. Everybody knows crack is just dank ass kief, of course you can snort that shit.

10. Pack a fatass keif bowl and rip it all in one hit. And if your still not satisfied snort the ashes!

11. #32 dembonez, Jul 18, 2011
    How could one not be happy with that bowl? Lol it would knock ya on your ass!

12. What the fuck is wrong with kids these days? There is no way you are 18+

13. Haha my old friend has done that, waste of kief if you ask me. He also sniffs op's now so yea sniffing anything usually isn't good.

14. Smoking it will get you higher, and hurt less. Plenty of drugs will get you high when you snort them but marijuana is not one of those drugs.

15. #36 chronickatcher, Jul 18, 2011
    All I can say is good job not putting this in seasoned tokers.

Oh and if u snort some, video it and put it up on here

16. hahaha really? cmon we all do dumb shit when were fucked up. and fuck you I'm in college :p

17. #38 oilman420, Jul 18, 2011
    Send it to Tosh.0!

18. figure out how to evaporate THC in pot oil down to powder and either snort it, smoke it, or sell it 50/g as (pure THC) ;)

19. Sorry Granny, gonna have to disagree with you on this one.
    A "little" high??????
    :laughing:

I have never been higher in my ENTIRE LIFE than when I snorted a fat line of kief from a grinder that had been collecting for over 5 months!!! It musta been crystals from over 100 different types of bud... and everyone knows that even mixing TWO types will get you higher, so just imagine 100+ strains :eek:

I was literally catapulted into another DIMENSION... I cannot explain the closed eyed visuals I got... like I swear on my life I was getting endogenous DMT release or something :hello:

Snorting kief > vape, edibles, (insert any other method here........ except probably intravenously, of course :laughing: )