World of Seeds Afghan Kush Ryder Auto smoke report

Discussion in 'Smoke Reports' started by rhapsodyrcks, Jul 17, 2011.

1. Harvested 2 Auto Afghan Kush Ryder Autos about 2 weeks ago. This is my smoke report on it.

Strain: World of Seeds Auto Afghan Kush Ryder
    Grow: 400w HPS, Fox Farm Ocean soil and Nutes
    Time: Took about 67 days from seed to harvest

Very smooth smoke. Had a woody taste to it if your using a bong or pipe. In my vape I can pick up on that a little as well.

Nice heady high and relaxing feel. What I like about it is no munchies. If you hit it alot def couch lock effect but nothing crazy. Really really enjoying this smoke. Easy easy grow as well. 2 months and I was done with them. Who ever said Autos do not produce are idiots. They most likely never grew it and are simply stating what others on here state. Its pretty potent stuff.

Have not gotten around to a buying more jars for curing so I threw it in a plastic container. My other jars are all packed with other grows :). So far this year I have harvested 2 California Blue Hash, 4 White Widows and 2 of these Afghanies. Got more weed then I think I have consumed so far in my life. Its great!. I plan on having a whole closet full of different strands. Some have cigar rooms I have my weed room.

[​IMG]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

2. Good stuff man, got some going outdoors now. Look at least 14 grams each...feels good to grow eh? You realize the true value of this medicine. What was your yield?

3. Nice, I liked it too, also liked the Pakistan ryder that they do :smoke:

4. I ordered some more Afghan and also a 3 pack of Pakistan Ryder. All I am growing now is Autos. Was just so easy.

5. Makes sense if you don't want a veg and flower area, Sweet Seeds are putting out some great auto strains but some of them get big :smoke:

6. how much was the yield?

7. how much was the yield and what size container did you grow it in?

8. bamp for the yield

9. That was a while back I cant recall how much. Ive migrated to a 800w 5 watt LED and grew 2 earlier in the year in a 1 gallon airpot and both were 28 to 30 inches tall by about 24 inches wide. Got 2-3oz dry off each heres a pic. Was a beautifull plant. I had thought it would of been smaller but got giant.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. that's hott

11. i must have gotten bad genetics my akr is at day 30 and is about 3inchs tall and it has 6nodes. super small plant not to happy witt it

12. Are the buds real airy?

13. No buds on it yet

14. I just got one of these in my last order hope mine is going to look like yours. Im going to do Aero tho... But should be some what the same. Thanks for sharing brov.

15. The Aero?

16. Aeroponic not Garden... and a soil i think

17. Nice. I grew AKR last year. After a 2 month+ cure she smells beautiful and hits like a truck. Was my first grow also. Had to ask friends to blind judge to see if it wasn't just me being a proud parent, they all agreed she's a bedtime beast

18. ughhh i miss my AKR. amazing taste. so-so potency. but that tasteeeeee. i wish i knew a strain with that taste that had better potency.

19. Mine look Aw-sum they smell grate and I get to harvest in 12 days. they are some of the best looking auto flowers i have grew. Have 15 in a 4x4 hydro hut with 2 gallon pots and a 600 digital and a 16 inch fan on them for strength. feed is 1 tea spoon of 0-7-0 bat guano and max sea 16-16-16  1 tea spoon per gallon. watered 1 time a week from planting day to week 6 for a total of 7 feedings. Nice big fat buds like in your pictures and I will be happy with 1 oz pre plant.

Yours look super nice and am grateful for the pictures and info.

Attached Files:

20. Just chopped my top a couple days ago... smells dank as fuck lemon pine

Attached Files: