my dealer sold me weed with a chunk of poo in it

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Twisting Blunts, Jul 17, 2011.

1. Please make sure its not hash before you kill your dealer.:eek:

Dealer "Hey, I'll suprise this dude with a nice lump of dank hash"
    Buyer "zomg! Its shit!"

2. #22 Chamonix, Jul 17, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 18, 2011
    [​IMG]

Whats in this man....

[​IMG]

Mostly Maui Waui. And some labrador.

Yeah I left my stash on the table and the little fucker ate it. I had to follow him for 3 days with a bag.

(You all read that last part in Tommy Chongs voice.)

3. I dont know if I laughed more at the "cut the shit jokes" or that the OP thought that weed that smelled like shit would be good. :laughing::laughing::laughing:

4. In France, hash is actually referred to as shit...

5. sounds like a shitty deal

6. Take a shit on his porch, then smash the dudes windows with hardened shit, tell him you're the Shit King and to never think he can pull some shit like this shit on you, the Shit King, ever again. Maybe howl at the moon if it's full while taking said shit on his porch for good measure.

7. ain't that some shit?

8. [​IMG]

You can't have people calling shitwolf. Howling and shitting on the dealers porch and all.

9. That sounds like a shitty deal man.

10. I dont know about these other guys... But you need to put a stop to this shit.
    Its time for you to man up, and wipe the shit off your ass. Youve trained long and hard for this shit. Now you need to get your shit together, and go over to this shit head house, and kick the living, breathing beans out of him.... Thought i was gonna say shit didnt ya? Well i dont got time for that shit, when shit hits the fan, shit needs to be dealt with soon, or we'll all be shit out of luck in a knee deep river of shit without a pot to shit in. But a shit i dont give, i am a man, and when life gives me shit, i wipe my ass and get over it. Do you understand this shit? This shit is a part of life, these arent puns, this is real shit, we deal with this shit in the hood all day son.

11. hahahahahah funny shit...

I once got a bunch of little computer screws in a QP. Each screw weighed a gram and there was liek 8 of em in the QP. I called my guy back and he thought I was bullshitting him. Once I showed him, he replaced the 8 grams. It was a strange thing, but I know HE didnt do it, it was the person that he had bought it from.

I would definitely confront yer dude about it, and if he doesnt make it right tell him he wont get any business from u anymore. If 4 grams is worth losing a customer then fuck him...:D

Good luck with this shit man.. :D

12. new GC record.
    4 pages without a post saying 'pics or gtfo'

13. You cant call the police so your up shit creek without a paddle :/

14. #35 thwaaaaaamp, Jul 17, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Touché

15. smoke it thats hash

16. ...I guess your dealer doesn't think his shit stinks.

17. sell his parents something with a chunk of him in it...

but, seriously, getcha moneees back.

18. Hahahahah i just read this whilst baked and i almost shit myself from laughing so much......