Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Favorite way to get stoned?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by mexitoke, Jul 17, 2011.

1. good for him but i would never stick a thc pill in my ass just to get high, ill stick to the bong brother

2. A two gram blunt to myself filled with some fire that I can take my time smoking.

3. smoking bong on my deck is so chill

4. bongs gets you ripped.. nuff said

5. Bong bong bong bong bong.

6. bong - takes me like 3x the weed to get as baked when i smoke joints, so its good money wise

7. yeah it gets you ripped and also it's so much better for you than joints and blunts... less tar and shit. but whatever my key point is that it gets you ripped as hell... i got my mario jammies on and shit. i'ma go smoke my baby :)

8. yeah a bong is my all time favorite way to get high. vapes are up there but i havent used them enough and nothing beats watching an insane amount of smoke build up and flow into your lungs like a ghost and then getting insanely high. ahh :D

9. I just love bongs, simple as that. Nothing like fat bong rips to start/end your day. :D :bongin:

10. swisher sweets grape or peach optimo.

favorite new way to get stoned: bong! (just got my piece)

11. #51 tokeysmokey23, Jul 19, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I don't know if it's because I'm really stoned but you seem like a very strange person.

Just a thought.
    Just really stonerd.

12. #52 S0UR, Jul 19, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Loooooooool. I'm stoned too, but this guy's a little nutty ahaaha.

13. Glass Pieces. gotta nice sherlock pipe loads good sized bowls and hits great. The chillum loads pretty big bowls too. Honestly ive never smoked out of a bong ha

14. i like takin smallish hits (just small enough so i dont cough) out of my bubbler every 5 mins or so until im high, its just so chill and relaxing

15. I smoke the same way i drink, through my butthole

16. just bong it man. don't fuck around

17. Blunts are the shit

18. My vape! Fuck it beats smoking, I only smoke when I can't vape

19. Nothing better than just packing a bowl and smoking through my nice pipe

20. Blunt. By far. Like a boss