Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Favorite way to get stoned?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by mexitoke, Jul 17, 2011.

1. shoving THC pills up my ass

too bad i can't take credit for the idea, there was some guy here on GC who did it though.

2. of course bonggg, but i looooooooove them doobies an bleezys!

3. Smokin a fatttttt ass blunt to myself :)

4. Me. My computer. My speakers. Some food. Autumn. Smell of bonfire smoke. Bong in my toasty room.

Sweat pants, white t-shirt, rhasta bracelet.

soooo niiiiccceee. :bongin:

5. Fat BHO dabs out of my MNP curve. Lots of fat, beautiful, BHO dabs.

6. i like to snort it

7. my favorite way of getting stoned? well i like pebbles because they dont hurt but the larger and medium sized stones dont hurt after a while, just the first few that hit you so im gonna have to say they're all about the same.

8. Vaporizer with some dank herb.

Raw joints with some dank herb.

Nice bongs with some dank herb.

9. i saw that, scarred me for life. nothing should ever go in your asshole.

10. smoking bong hits on the solo tip, ya smell me?

11. do a concentrate hit first, then bowls in a bong

12. My perfect night is boiling up some bud in milk, pourin it into a nice reidel wine glass, and having a blunt whilst I drink my milk.

and acid jazz in the background... oh yes.

13. Bongs. The bubbling means good times ahead!
    Next would be edibles, for that super good slow burn, then blunts, bowl, then joints.

14. vaping the mflb, bongs and waterfalls are cool

15. Edibles

a lot of them.

:smoke:

g nite

5:55am smh...

16. supposedly that guy got fucking RIPPED :eek:

17. Bowls or joints

18. ANYTHING BUT Joints

19. joints forsure. nice to roll a few up, go out for a few hours and longboard and blaze