Tight buds pale by stalk

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by cjmollo, Jul 17, 2011.

1. Big buds nice and tight but when you pull the bud out a little it is pale yellow on the side closest to the stalk. I assume because light isn't getting to it in that area there's an issue? How to you get nice tight big buds without having this issue? Do I have to stretch the plant more first? Seems like even if I stretch the plant if I get huge buds I'll have the same issue. HELP!!!

2. If I'm understanding you correctly, you can just leave em. Do you mean that on the outside of the bud, facing away from the stalk, the buds are more frosty and healthy looking, and on the inside when you pull them away from the stalk to look, they seem kind of soggy and pale? Don't worry man, once you harvest and dry them everything will even out. Best of luck.

Welcome to the city!

3. You can fix it by using more light or don't sweat it

4. OP are you able to post pics of what you're talking about?

One thing I learned about growing weed is that if people on grasscity can see your plants and you tell them what you're doing, listen to what they say, in my experience you get more weed that's better and you worry less. Just a thought, you might start a grow journal and see what happens.

5. Im sure more light would help...ill try n get pics. Same happened with cali haze. Cola 10-12 inch around n 2 ft long. These are auto's n it was huge. I had probs i thought were nutes...turned out i pulled a bud back a grey mold. Womp wah