Welcome to Grasscity Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Average Hydro Yield

• Please log in to reply

rorkster2

rorkster2

• Registered Upgraded
  • 114 posts
What would a typical yield be for a Hydro/aeroponic grow per plant? I relize that several factors need to be accounted for including light power, Strain, etc. (if it matters just assume 1000 watts). But would 2-2.5 oz sound like a good guess?

Edited by rorkster2, 16 July 2011 - 08:23 AM.

rorkster2

rorkster2

• Registered Upgraded
  • 114 posts
Common Grasscity I know one of you knowledgable stoners reading this can leave a guess

rusty577

rusty577

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 96 posts
It depends alot on strain but you have no info on what lights lights and how tall/long you plan on vegging the plants.

Panda85

Panda85

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,955 posts
how about this.. name everything.. lights/lighting schedule, nutes, strain, and we could give you estimates on veg time to end up with a certain yield... you can end up with pretty much anything...

to end up with 2.5 oz dried on a good yielding strain and 1000watt hps id say veg for about 4 weeks from clone or 6 from seed on 18/6

oh and you'd probably have to lst or scrog to get that kind of yield with that short of veg

Edited by Panda85, 17 July 2011 - 12:42 AM.

Jayn

Jayn

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts
Lady burn
Avg yield 900/m2
400w
Hydro
Veg 4 weeks 24/0
Advanced nutrients ppm avg 1000
2 plants

What do you think I could yield? Thanks guys
Scrog

Imalittleteapot

Imalittleteapot

The Men Who Stare At Weed

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,350 posts

Lady burn
Avg yield 900/m2
400w
Hydro
Veg 4 weeks 24/0
Advanced nutrients ppm avg 1000
2 plants

What do you think I could yield? Thanks guys
Scrog

if you do it right... atleast 8 zips

i just pulled 10 from a 2x4 scrog from one plant in a 5 gal DWC 400w HPS. vegged for 7 weeks till the scrog was 2/3 full (strong indica) then switched to 12/12 and i had 42 fatty colas above the screen.... the stem's diameter at the base was 1 1/2" and the rootball was a solid mass that took up the entire 5 gal bucket.

this was the 3rd time i grew this strain in DWC. i am going to tweak it again and try and get 12-13 the next run.

Edited by Imalittleteapot, 17 July 2011 - 05:39 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users