C99 Strain Review - W/Pics

Discussion in 'Smoke Reports' started by mjmama25, Jul 16, 2011.

1. these girls finish fast..4 month:eek:

heres some im growin' out

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. What latitude are you at deacon?

3. I meant:

Mosca Seeds Cinderella BX-1
    Medicinal Properties Reportedly good for ADD and with little to no build up in tolerance.
    Awards 2010 IC Mag 420 Breeder Sativa, 2nd Place

Tne C99 BX-1 is the result of recombining two distrinctly different Cinderella 99 inbred lines and then backcrossing one generation which gives rise to a consistent phenotype. It was primarily bred for indoor cultivation but great results have been reported outside. This strain produces extremely high yielding monsters with tight, solid buds when grown properly.
    Bros Grimm Conderella 99 description: This strains may be the "Holy Grail".
    Cinderella 99 is the result of painstakingly backcrossing a very rare female to her male progeny over 3 generations. Short-statured & heavily branched, this planst grows long, dense colas with an extremely high flower/leaf ratio and outrageous resin production. The breeder has observed a "giant leap" in potency with each progressive generation and, as expected. Cinderella 99 has topped all previous results - her high is heavily influenced by Haze, clear, energetic & devastatingly psychoactive. A plant with all of the above is rare enough, but Cinderella 99 fniished flowering after a scant 50 days. Above average yields of crystal covered buds reeking of Pineapple & tropical fruit aromas.

Mosca Seeds Cinderella 99 BX-1

What would u guys think... worth a try?

4. i'd say go with the Female Seeds c99. i'm super happy with my girl so far, so easy to grow!

C99 #1 at 2 weeks into flower:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. about 25

6. #46 Dirtbud, Jan 12, 2012
    Last edited: Jan 12, 2012
    I got a couple c99 hybrids and one was nah, but the other was OMG HOLY MOTHER OF MARY JUANA!!!! It grew the largest fattest nugs I have ever seen and tasted like a sour crossed with candy kush. Everyone who tries it won't leave me alone and I have grown various other top notch strains with much more hype.

I second the fast finishing, it's one of the fastest I have ever seen. I get huge fluffy buds. I really have never seen as many hairs on buds before. In fact, I'm smoking on some of her now!!! lol.

I have been cloning from a clone of her for a few generations now with no change in her at all. She clones EXTREMELY fast and I have had EXCELLENT results from super cropping. I had 86g dried from one that was about 2 1/2 foot tall when it went into flowering (so far the most I have had from one single plant).

@Kroptonik: My good pheno looks a lot like yours with its skinny, sharp and almost saw blade looking leaves and very similar overall shape (kinda tall but had some side branches). Shaped kinda like a x-mas tree. If yours is anything like my pheno you are going to love it. I hope you saved a clone of her. Also if she is like mine you are about to see a huge burst in calyx and pistil production.

7. Done 4 runs of Cindy under a scrog. None of my buds have the round pine cone shape. They are all long wispy and larfy. Once dried and cured the smaller buds dont even resemble a bud any longer. With that being said, it still has the other qualities in which you refer. Fast finisher, fruity and aromatic, and a very nice trippy head high. The appearance does not carry bragging rights with the pheno I have but the smoke sure does. The yield is off the charts for a small grow area. I am sure scroging them helped with that. 4 oz per plant! It requires daily training under a scrog in which I still have buds laying on top of buds. I can only assume that my methods are what causes the poor bud formation. As far as the multiple colas (from topping a couple of times) they are about 7" tall but only as big around as a cigar when dried and cured. In all honesty its appearance reminds me of the day when there were only a handful of strains being discussed. Yes I am showing my age!

8. Well that is disappointing to hear MrReel. On my Cindy there is no such thing as a small bud. Even the lowest buds on the plant are substantial. I will get some pictures of my harvests from Cindy here later tonight. You will see, there are NO small popcorn, or scraggly looking nugs.

9. This is kind of an idea of what mine are looking like about 5-6 weeks in to flower. Not a good representation but you get the gist. Again I am not complaining given the end result is a great high.

Attached Files:

10. May I ask where you got your genetics from? (clone, or if seed whose?)

11. #51 Dirtbud, Jan 16, 2012
    Last edited: Jan 16, 2012
    Here is just a small example of my Cindy. Keep in mind these are 100% dried and cured, laid out just for the photo op. The one that looks a different color just had the flash hit it. The lighting in the the room sucks and does not do any justice. These are just a couple pics of harvests past. Looking at these makes me sad knowing they are long gone.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Links:
    http://www.imagebam.com/image/414055169984748
    http://www.imagebam.com/image/52bc6e169984759
    http://www.imagebam.com/image/e9197a169985313
    http://www.imagebam.com/image/5feab1169985379
    http://www.imagebam.com/image/388c88169989955

Apologies up front for my lack of skills when it comes to taking and uploading photos.

12. The seeds were obtained from bcbuddepot running clones off those originals now. Will post pics of dried and cured soon.

13. #53 MrReel, Jan 18, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 18, 2012
    Here are the pics of my Cindy bud. Different from yours huh?

Attached Files:

14. i cant see ur pix mr reel.. i'm on my iphone but i can see other pix.

15. I think they are having server issues and are doing various maintenance at this time. I see them fine

16. Nope...can't see them, either.

I've got a couple of C99 freebies with an order, and I'm wondering what to expect in growth habits, time frame, etc. I'll have to look up the other one, but one is "C99 outdoors" - both are from 'Female Seeds', if I remember correctly.

17. I have no idea what to do then. They will not let you post the same picture twice it seems.

18. yea i was wondering if anyone knows a work around so i can post the same pic on different threads.

BTW i ordered Mosca's Cinderella 99 from Attitude. It's on da way.. looking to go outdoor this season...

19. I just deleted and then uploaded again. If that doesnt work so be it