Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking in the basement

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by GCSH, Jul 14, 2011.

dude you fuckin revived a thread from 2011

2. Yeah man bad idea. Though I'm sure you understand that already :)
    My parents let me smoke in the basement but nowhere else in the house. Which doesn't really make sense because as the first blade said, smoke rises. And my parents said im always stinking up the house. My dad even had to set up a fan connected to a hose leading outside the house for me to blow my smoke into. And it only helps. I don't know why they don't let me smoke in my room which is on the second floor and i'm the only one ever up here. I even have a window above my bed that I could just lean out smoke and chill. The smell would never even make it out into the hallway let alone downstairs where the rest of the family spends their days. I'm still trying to convince that to my dad. It would be so much better than the basement.