Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Exactly how do I make my piss yellow?

• Please log in to reply

Xieon

Xieon

Smokin Blunts

• Registered Upgraded
  • 432 posts
I have a probation drug test, and my piss CANNOT be clear.

I have vitamins B-12 currently, but thats it.

I've heard B-12 makes piss yellow, but have had no such luck

Anyone with experience on how to color your piss and has PASSED a drug test, if so can you tell me what to do?

I plan on chugging a ton of water during the day tommorow, but when should I take the pills, how many MG and exactly what pills make piss go to yellow, and how long do I have to wait before my piss goes from water to yellow water?

hempdude420

hempdude420

Bob Dylan's Long Lost Son

• Registered Upgraded
  • 694 posts
Vitamin B-12 has always been what's reccomended around here, so it's strange that it didn't work for you. Just stop drinking water, if you've been doing a lot of that. Keep trying the Vitamin B-12. It can't hurt, so what the hell?

motion

motion

Check the work ethic

• Old School
  • 4,191 posts
Clear piss just means your hydrated. Is that against the law? You should flush with niacin, brah - not water.

Xieon

Xieon

Smokin Blunts

• Registered Upgraded
  • 432 posts

Clear piss just means your hydrated. Is that against the law? You should flush with niacin, brah - not water.

My PO is becoming a dickhead, I need yellow piss to get him off my case.

Heres the thing: Lets say I drink a ton of water, then take the pills, once I piss out all the water, then I'll have real piss.

If I drink water, and take the pills, then drink more water and take more pills, that doesn't seem to work.

Anyone know the recommened MG to take of b=12 to get it yellow

Walter Sobchak

Walter Sobchak

Calmer than you are

• Registered Upgraded
  • 194 posts
wow, if it has to be yellow then it's obviously to prevent you from over-hydrating yourself right before the test. that sucks.

Ezav420

Ezav420

[FLY YOUNG FELLA]

• Old School
  • 6,640 posts
rockstar energy drink turns my piss dark yellow, i dont know if itll help you pass though, good luck

--ive heard straight cranberry juice works? im not sure if its true

bloodshot eyes

bloodshot eyes

reggae stylee

• Registered Upgraded
  • 338 posts
Whens your test (if you said it in the first post sorry fer not seeing)? i say just go with niacin. take like 4 a day till your test and drink water, and just dont drink anything the day of the test, youll be a little dehydrated but your piss will be yellow

boredjim8

boredjim8

Unregistered User

• Old School
  • 2,511 posts
look for a drink with b12 go t ogmc look around or an eckerd g/l bro (try some pepperment ice tea!)

Xieon

Xieon

Smokin Blunts

• Registered Upgraded
  • 432 posts
For those who took the b-12 or b and heard about it, when should I take it?

If I'm drinking tons of water, right up untill the test, when should I take it, anyone knwo?

motion

motion

Check the work ethic

• Old School
  • 4,191 posts

3-5 B-12 pills at 100mcg

:hello:

For the more info: http://forum.grassci...ead.php?t=36557

Xieon

Xieon

Smokin Blunts

• Registered Upgraded
  • 432 posts

:hello:

For the more info: http://forum.grassci...ead.php?t=36557

I know how to pass a DT lolo, I'm just lookin for some ways to make my piss yellow, cause this b-12 nonsense isn't workin for me atleast. Or maybe they are time release or some shit, who knows

Good looks on those numbers, I'll keep them in mind.

I figure I'll just drink a massive amount of water (already in the process)
Take a bunch of asprin during the day (just in case)
Take a bunch of complex vitamins during the day, and some b-12 vitamins.

I'll pass because of the water/asprin, hopefully it will be yellow, we shall see.

popsson

popsson

Old School Stoner

• Old School
  • 2,875 posts
clear piss means you're eating and drinking healthy... if you want dark piss drink a ton of coffee or coke.

Alphå

Alphå

Psychonaut

• Old School
  • 3,909 posts
Eat asparagus. It makes your piss yellow and stinky

DCrist721

DCrist721

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 1,275 posts
If your unsure about the dosage of b-12, just take a whole bunch, you cant OD on it, your body pisses out whatever it cant use. My doctor told me that when i had a white blood cell deficiantcy or something. Thats why it would make your piss yellow, b/c the body didnt need that b-12. One 500 mcg pill is 8,333% (thats right, eight thousand three hundred and thirty three)of your daily recommended dose though, so unless you have some kind of major deficiancy like I did, you should be watering in color.

redzeppelin

redzeppelin

space your face

• Registered Upgraded
  • 464 posts

Eat asparagus. It makes your piss yellow and stinky

ohh man fer sure. Asparagus piss is the worst. Eat a ton of it and make your PO smell it.:smoking:
  • Hashbrownies likes this

plumface_2002

plumface_2002

Hi, I'm You.

• Old School
  • 2,223 posts
eat a bunch of fucking asparagus and you'll have some rank fucking green like piss haha... i suppose that would work wouldn't it?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users