Supercloset secret society (s.s.s)

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by GRbudstar, Jul 13, 2011.

1. Nice. Here's my results so far with 1 600. This is 2 weeks into flower.

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1448498991.871649.jpg

2. Nice set up.....grow tents are way better than that closet....I'm giving mine to my wife

3. Nice set up

4. Thanks. I'm 2x4 right now want to get a 5x5

5. That's pretty much the space of my cabinet...very hard to maintain a plant in it with back problems.....I think of it as a very expensive learning tool....tent plus lights cost around same price but with sooo much space....my only concern is keeping my garage warm enough through the winter....had my electrician rewire the hole garage for just in case purposes

6. #6246 Allidoistalkyay, Nov 26, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 26, 2015
    Mine is in my basement but still with lower temps outside it's getting cold in there. Only hitting low 70s with lights on and mid to low 60s lights off

7. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1448523360.984602.jpg finally finished building my cabinet but man the light in there is super bright

8. What would be a good light spectrum setting regime for the kind light????....any suggestions would be greatly appreciated

9. Baller!

10. came across a few extra dollars from a car accident some years back might as well put it in 2 something I enjoy doing....it's therapeutic to me....it's love growing more than smoking....go figure!!!!

11. Happy Thanksgiving everyone

12. Happy Thanksgiving!

13. Placed pots in tent to check light distribution.....from the looks of things this should hold me over for awhile since plants are only 20 inches in height but I'm definitely gonna add another light to the tent....ima veg for two more months which should give me enough time to add additional light source

Attached Files:

14. Winter wave 2..germs and cuts from outdr plnt to go in mini cloner germs n cuts 001.JPG germs n cuts 002.JPG germs n cuts 003.JPG germs n cuts 004.JPG

15. outdr..3 Wizard Fire clones in bk..HAZKS on right SFC on left all flwrng herm gets the chop 009.JPG

16. Cab 1 and ugly cab wk 3 flwr wk 3 flwr 002.JPG wk 3 flwr 004.JPG

17. ......I'm tryna to come up wit a light spectrum...any suggestions????

18. I did the kind 1000 an the t5 6400k 4 foot bulbs

19. So my ph problem plant has been drying for a week. Trimmed off the stems and put in Cvault for the next month. 7.75 oz. My clone is from this plant. But I think my problem all started with over trimming at the end of veg. Needed more fan leaves to feed itself.

7.74 oz Cookies Kush.JPG

20. DSC_1754.JPG DSC_1764.JPG
    DSC_1759.JPG
    DSC_1761.jpg

Here are a few pics of the crop about a week before harvest.

One plant took over and dominated the cabinet.