Supercloset secret society (s.s.s)

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by GRbudstar, Jul 13, 2011.

1. It's defiantly a a high yielder . And it smells amazing .

2. I feel like I can smell it from here

3. That stalk is huge what size net cup is that awsome harvest stout

4. Anyone have any idea how well the air filtration works in the super closet units?? It's really the only factor that is weighing in on my decision making

5. #5305 stellaandstout, Jul 1, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 1, 2015
    thanks gcraien. The cup is 3 inch and it took all of it plus some.

6. #5306 stellaandstout, Jul 1, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 1, 2015
    It works but it also depends what strain you are growing . I heard somewhere that they upgraded the filtration system . You might want to call them and ask. The one I have works but you can still smell a little bit of stench.

7. It works but it also depends what strain you are growing . I heard somewhere that they upgraded the filtration system . You might want to call them and ask. The one I have works but you can still smell a little bit of stench.
    </blockquote>
    Thanks for replying Stella. I called and super-closets support claims that odor control is great with the units. However I wasn't sure if they were just focused on trying to make a sell or if it was an honest statement. Figured some of you guys could help weigh in on my decision. Also, if the filter turns out to fall short of my expectations do you think it would be difficult to replace it with another perhaps higher quality filter?

8. It works but it also depends what strain you are growing . I heard somewhere that they upgraded the filtration system . You might want to call them and ask. The one I have works but you can still smell a little bit of stench.
    </blockquote>
    Thanks for replying Stella. I called and super-closets support claims that odor control is great with the units. However I wasn't sure if they were just focused on trying to make a sell or if it was an honest statement. Figured some of you guys could help weigh in on my decision. Also, if the filter turns out to fall short of my expectations do you think it would be difficult to replace it with another perhaps higher quality filter?

9. Just a update . I moved the two rogue thunders into the 4x4 tent today. That was a fiasco. I ended up super cropping both of them because they were so tall . I think it is going to work out nicely. I have them under the clw 880 . I left the unknown strain in the other room and will be moving the Mars 900 to that room tonight. Friday is harvest day for the other rogue thunder that is in the small tent. Next up is grand daddy purple which I will pop the seeds this weekend .

10. Imo if you have room for a tent go with that and order a fan and carbon filter combo you will not be disappointed. The superclosets work really well but the main problem is room . There just isn't enough and if you a a larger person like myself it's very difficult to get in there.

11. But yes you can always add a different vent system it might just have to be outside of the cabinet .

12. Yeah man, I really wish I could go with a tent. However my apartment is pretty small so space is limited. That's the reason I've been researching into the super closets. Thanks Stella. Your input is appreciated my friend. I may just end up installing an aftermarket vent system on the box. IF the smell becomes a problem.

13. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1435786629.133372.jpg

What u think guys time to flick the switch ? Sex is still undetermined but I hope all of them are females
    I will take a closer pic to see if I can determine sex but I will be using (fim) & scog) got to prune these bad boys soon ... Once the reach the chicken wire ...

14. How much head room do you have boss. If it's like my locker I would defiantly switch them they will double or triple in height once you switch

15. #5315 stellaandstout, Jul 2, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 2, 2015
    I understand and like I said the cabinets work and it will save you space. Once you receive it don't be afraid to come back here and ask question there are a bunch of great people on this thread . And welcome to the s.s.s.

16. How much did u pull out Stella ?

17. I would seriously buy a smaller size tent instead if the super locker you can buy smaller sizes as small as 2x2x2 they have one set up at the hydro shop I frequent I have the supernova closet and ended up buying at tent last week after only owning my closet for about a month

18. I didn't pull anything out just added another fan and carbon filter to the room and vented it out. I did all of this before I ordered my tents so now the fan and filter is inside the tent .

19. Did some pruning and found some leaves that have problems ... The dark gray spot on the leaves may be fungi but I'm not 100% sure. Anyone has any other opinions ? ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1435833826.541056.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1435833928.586953.jpg

20. Stella how would you go about adding a vent system to the outside of one of these cabinets? Are there any YouTube videos on it or anything? I'd be very interested in looking into something like that...