Supercloset secret society (s.s.s)

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by GRbudstar, Jul 13, 2011.

1. And one last question, stout, how many plant did you go with on your first go round in the locker, and how much yield.. we all started somewhere, my first yield with 4 plant was just under 5 ounces.. a different time...

2. @5dw took some pics while mixing soup this morn..nute caddy..med big tub..pump stik in action frsh nutes-trnsfr soil to bkts 001.JPG frsh nutes-trnsfr soil to bkts 002.JPG frsh nutes-trnsfr soil to bkts 003.JPG

3. I started with two plants one was male and the other one female I ended up with 3.5 oz dried.

4. #4625 stellaandstout, Apr 1, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 1, 2015
    I have two tents now one is 3x3x72 and the other is 4x4 x80 plus the locker and they are all led and I blame doc for all of it lol.

5. Looper i got mine on amazon..they cost between $15-$20 they're called transfer pump..dwnside they break extremely easily..drp it ..50/50 chance it won't work..i have three..one for ea cab..i also have two that i use outside that are not battery powered ..you gotta squeeze it to keep the flow going..i can't garden without them..lol!

6. [quote name="stellaandstout" post="21494618" timestamp="1427851305"]I have two tents now one is 3x3x72 and the other is 4x4 x80 plus the locker and they are all led and I blame doc for all of it lol.[/quot

Right, Doc and Gold can be convincing.. what brand LEDS

7. [quote name="inthelooperton" post="21494926" timestamp="1427855816"][quote name="stellaandstout" post="21494618" timestamp="1427851305"]I have two tents now one is 3x3x72 and the other is 4x4 x80 plus the locker and they are all led and I blame doc for all of it lol.[/quot

Right, Doc and Gold can be convincing.. what brand LEDS[/quote]

I have the kind l300 that came with the cabinet. One 900w Mars and a 220w solar flare.

8. Ok, nice set up for sure by the way, you should be pulling some nice yields.. of the three, best one in your opinion?? and is your solor flare full cycle unit, or the veg unit.. so sorry for all the questions, I'm pulling twards the mars.. I'm making a purchase of one in the coming weeks, and I'll I've had to compare is the KIND

9. I really can't answer that question fairly like I said before this is only my third grow ever . The solarflare is a full cycle and I have it in the veg tent and I really like what it is doing so far. As for the kind and Mars it is hard to tell at this point which is better . Once I get a few more grows under my belt I will be able to tell.

10. Looper i'm runnin all MARS_HYDRO in my cabs..48x3w, 96x3w, 192x3w ..very little heat..i'm happy with my yeilds and they keep gettin better as i learn how to use them properly..i don't think you can get a better priced product that wrks well at this time..i was surprised bby the yeild i got from the little 48x3w..30 grms of prime bud from one plnt..by comparison two plnts same strain under 96x3w yeilded 31 grms..hmmm? jury still out on that..eventually i'll probally upgrade after the new leds that are being developed now get cheaper in couple of yrs

11. btw i'm blamin it all on Undo..lol!

12. Awesome info DOC. I'm very torn.. but I'm nearly Cera in it will be the mars 900.. and looks like we all have someone to blame don't we lol... thanks again doc, for sure...

LOL Doc... [​IMG]  It's hard to argue with their prices and so far quality for the price...  I can tell a huge difference over the KIND 400 that came with my closet.  Don't get me wrong, the Kind light I have is awesome, and did wonder's for my first grow.  The power output on this 1600 is just at a completely different level when you start comparing the amount of light energy reaching the plants.  I will post a couple pictures from both grow's at close to the same week after the 12/12 switch... you can see a huge difference.  The first picture is from the current grow.  Exactly 4 weeks since I switched to 12/12.  The second picture is from the previous grow with the kind light, which is about 6 weeks after the 12/12 switch. 20150401_103321.jpg NV WW_2014-07-02.jpg

Seems the buds are a lot fuller even with the first grow having an extra 2 weeks...  OFC take the pictures with a grain of salt.  Had 5 plants in the box the first grow vs the 2 I'm growing now. Plus they are different strains this go around.  Bubblicious vs white widow.  Growth wise, definitely seeing a huge increase in size and speed over the kind light.  Once I harvest, I'll be able to see if there's a huge difference in yield and quality.  Quality and effect is what I'm going for anyway... [​IMG]

14. Undo, awesome comparison, this is what I'm looking for, I needed to see some plants loving the light.. The massive price difference is what trough me between the KIND and the MARS 2.. KIND I guess is just Hella expensive.. thanks undo

15. Doc I have question. Can you get hot spots with LEDs. What happened to me is all the branches that were directly under the light but still 18 to 20 inches away the leaves got burned while all the rest of the branches that weren't directly under the light the leaves were just fine. Do I need to raise the light more or is there a different problem. This was with the Mars 900w. When I grew with the kind led my plant was almost touching it and I had no burn at all. Thanks

16. Stel i've been noticing the same thing to a degree in my grow and been discussing it with a couple of growers..a tech from Amare is setting up a friends nu lite and is bringing meters and knowledge about this..he's going to also chk out a MARS_HYDRO in that rig for distance..i raised my lites during the stretch couple of inches..theres a question about the diodes mixing the proper spectrum if it's too low i'm hoping the tech can answ nxt wk..definitely let you know what he says..meantime try raising the lite couple of inches..

17. #4638 stellaandstout, Apr 2, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 2, 2015
    Thanks doc I will raise it up this next grow and see what happens I am going to try 24 to 30 inches from the canopy . If it happens again I think I am going to go with a new light.

18. I think sometimes it can be strain related. I keep my mars 1600 about 10 inches above the canopy with no issues.

Attached Files:

19. Good point .