Supercloset secret society (s.s.s)

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by GRbudstar, Jul 13, 2011.

1. I just knew you would know Dr M, from all I've read in grasscity.. I'm so grateful this place exists.. and thanks that's a heck of a lot cheaper then what I was finding... thanks again...

2. Also, dr, is it a must.. the ro that is, or does it depend on the ec of my tap water

3. Looper if your ppm's are 110 or under  out of the tap you won't nd r/o wtr you're good to go..

4. #4604 Zombieblitzed, Mar 28, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 28, 2015
    @doc this is actually a different one. The one that only had a few we cut them off and now she is doing beautiful. This one is just weird she had female pistils and then this happened. Imma give it a day or so and see what they do

Sry about the post not sure what happened

5. Alright, dr.. I'll take those two( cents) and call you if it worsens. Lol

6. This is what this plant is doing not sure if i should just chop but feeling like i should

Attached Files:

7. chop that thing the other plnts will grw better with the additional space

8. Clones in the superlocker doing ok hope they make it. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1427609505.332237.jpg

9. 43 days into flower. Looking frosty. Both strains say 56 days of flower. Probably be 1-2 weeks more.

Attached Files:

10. the cab this morn under regular lite nu temp guage installed 001.JPG

11. Week 4 since the 12/12 flip...

Slowly getting there.. \\0/

Attached Files:

12. Harvested my blueberry plant this morning I am having a hell of a time typing this because I am high as a you know what from the finger hash. I had a good yield again I will get some weights when dry.

13. #4613 Zombieblitzed, Mar 30, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 30, 2015
    Ok guys i chopped her down this morning as she was turning full male with just a single flower up top ill be posting pictures later

@undo your girls are looking beautiful

14. Forgot to take pics as i was mesmerized by my beautiful ladies but they are loving it now that there are only females and are filling in the space nicely

15. Hey Dr. you loving those LEDs yet?

16. #4617 stellaandstout, Mar 31, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 31, 2015
    I am going to do a scrog in there with the clones you see I just put them on the bottom so I didn't have to transplant them when they are rooted. I am trying to get away from using it to flower but I thought a scrog would be fun so I am giving it a whirl.

17. Ahh, I get it.. Just so very curious, I've ordered one as well, lots of people do not like the fact that we have spent so much on a all in one item, instead of the diy.. It's arriving Friday finally.. what the max amount of plant you've run in there.. I'm thinking I'm only going g to start 2, but would love to have four.. the are all relatively compact plants of near same heights..

Ahh, I get it.. Just so very curious, I've ordered one as well, lots of people do not like the fact that we have spent so much on a all in one item, instead of the diy.. It's arriving Friday finally.. what the max amount of plant you've run in there.. I'm thinking I'm only going g to start 2, but would love to have four.. the are all relatively compact plants of near same heights..

18. Yes it gets really cramped in there . This is only my third grow and I ordered a tent after my first grow with the cabinet. The cabinet does work well but it is just to tight for me . Two plants is a good point to start so you can see what they are doing . Imo four is max in the superlocker and it's going to be tight if they all make it.

19. Right, I totally agree.. and yes, I've convinced myself I need a flower tent and another light.. are you running LED..