Supercloset secret society (s.s.s)

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by GRbudstar, Jul 13, 2011.

1. Dr.'s got the right words like always!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Man, lots and lots of great info hear guys and gals, sucking in the info like dank. So happy to see others who waived the small money diy and went for something where and to which all the research has already been done.. thanks to all for putting my concerns at ease....

Super locker 3.0 from fullbloom hydroponics/kind l300

3. @doc thats what i thought but its odd only those 2 on her and she definitely has flowers everywhere else

@Sir herb not sure on strain as they are bag seeds and this is my first indoor hydroponic grow. We know 2 are indica and 2 are sativa. Other 4 were males so they are gone.

4. Hey zombie, just lazy I am, didn't feel like going back in the thread to see, but what size is your set up sir, and is it a cabinet perhaps..

5. Gosh Dr. This made so much sense to me, I was wondering if I should start all four strain I have or just the two similar ones.. thanks a mill.. similar grow with super locker 3.0

6. Zombie if all you're seeing is those three '' nanners'' i would carefully pick them off and hope no thers show up ..nothin wrong with just a little male expression just as long as it's not dominant and early..you gotta make a command decision..pick them off as they appear cause you're halfway thru flwr and ride it out or chop it and start over..a breeder, purist, or commercial grower would yank it..for personal comsumption i'd grow it out and smoke it..still gonna be good high cause you grew it and Cookie luvs his own cooking!!..lol!

7. @loop wasnt lazy just went out of town for the weekend and wasnt expecting the growth learned my lesson on that one. I have the SuperLocker 3.0 with Kindl3 led, it's 2x3

@doc thanks man I thought that I should just pick them off as she is doing and looking beautiful thanks for confirmation. This is all for personal so trying to keep everything I can.

I started with 8 seeds becuz i expected half (4) to be males, and as this is my first indoor hydroponic grow didnt want to waste money on fem seeds when I have plenty of bag seeds to learn with

Thank you guys again for all the help

8. Last week of flower for the blueberry still have a week to go on the fruity pebbles. I have two rogue thunder and a super silver in the veg tent and 4 clones from my blueberry clone/ mother in the superlocker going to do a scrog in there should be interesting.

9. I highly recommend you all get one of these Fumo pipes. You can only get them at 1percent.com
    Shown with the glass bowl accessory. Def worth the money.

Attached Files:

10. Is it a vaporizer .

11. Not a vape. It's combustion.

12. Two rogue thunder and a silver haze week one of veg under the solarflare 220w ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1427470681.169604.jpg

13.  Cookies Kush starting week 2 of veg. Bucket/header question: I made RO and nutes 5 gallon worth, poured in header, then topped off with 4 gallons RO. That is right? Diluting the nute mix that much is OK?

Question 2: this whole thing is so hard to learn and remember/apply because there is so much time between same stage one grow to next.  I want to learn lesson and be able to apply right away:) What week of veg do I start CO2?

thanks in advance

14. Alright guys I need help with this one has these but they appear to pop open and have 2 non clear hairs coming out but no bananas I'm at a complete lose here

Attached Files:

15. 5dw you can start Co2 in veg whenever you would like imo..main thing is turn it off during early flwr stage during the stretch or risk it getting too stretchy..once that's over turn it on again..i handle my dilution sorta differently ..sounds like you're mixing in the header with valve closed then opening it to release into res and then adding more r/o to finish off the mix..i've got mixed feelings on how you're doing your blending/dilution..i realize logistics has a lot to do with it..9 gals weighs about 72lbs and thass too heavy to deal with without some planning..i use 3 different size tubs ddepending what cab i'm mixing for..if i'm mixing for cab 1 i don't have to move it so i use the smallest tub..cab 2 the med or lrg tub cause i gotta pick it up and move it from the mix area..there can be significannt sloshing of soup when i do that..i mix in my kitchenette because of the easy clean up in case of spills..i use an airstone in the tub to do the blending..i just add the nutes let it blend for couple of minutes ,chk the numbers and make adj..then either pump it into the header or pour it..the plnts only get exposed to fully mixed/blended soup and i'm sure what numbers the ph n ppm are initally..i used to do it like how you do but bk before i got treatment i could barely lift over 40lbs so i chng my rigs so all are 7.5 gals and i got the tubs..i found how you do it wrks but is far more wrk and messier in the long run to get it fully mixed

16. Zombie imo that plnt is herming and what you're seeing is a combo of a pistil and male balls..i wouldn't keep it around too long..if this is the same plnt that had nanners you asked about previously it is rapidly progressing to male dominant..i wouldn't have it in my garden..it's a time bomb!

17. Hmmm, it was very easy to drain and refill. Because I was responsible for the tubing connection with valve, it leaks (only if I close it). So to get water level high enough I have to fill both. Need my husband to help me get the fitting better.

This is my Cookies Kush (Barney's Farm) at 10 days in veg.
    1Cookies Kush 3-29-15  10 days.jpg

S&S- do you vape? You seem like you'd vape. This is my favorite ever.
    Vape.jpg

18. I have a arizer extreme q and i like it but I am more of a bubbler guy.

19. Dr. Mengle, it's prolly a stupid question, but when you say r/o, are you referring to reverse osmosis water, if so, I can find any under 200$.. and they are big and, well not so portable.. do they make portable.. so for the question bomb..

20. Looper go to Purewater.com for cheap reverse osmosis units..a $60 unit is what i use..i have it in my bth rm hooked up under the sink..replacement filters get changed every 4-5 mos and cost about $45..lots of growers get these el cheapos as they are cheaper than the replacement filters for more expensive models and wrk just as well imo