Supercloset secret society (s.s.s)

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by GRbudstar, Jul 13, 2011.

1. Doc when I get home I am going to take a picture and hopefully you can tell what this monster is.

2. I bought the LED Superstar. Thanks for the tips. I didn't realise the pump had to be on to empty the tanks. I'll take your suggestion and read through the rest of the posts.

3. Here are some pics I don't know if you can tell or not like you said I might just have to wait a few more days . I also took a pic of the stem it is huge I think. The first pic is just a update . ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1414214230.564841.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1414214247.698140.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1414214275.432226.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1414214290.048454.jpg

4. Stel looks like balls to me..if that's supposed to be feminized then it's a herm..hate when that happens..well it was getting crowded in there anyway..don't be afraid to do some trimming in there as you have no space to waste .. balls always show up before hairs..usually they tend to be in the same spot..if you're not seeing a v on it those are BALLS..big ones..lol! i'm flipping my pair to 12/12 sun so i gave them a trim tonite..my seedlings are ready to go in dwc this wknd..the two big'uns are destined for cab 2..the little one chmbr 3..still waiting for refund to hit my acct so i can buy lites from topled..
    @5dw i just started my seedlings on 18/6..at day 18..they immediately started lengthening their roots during the dark period..once they're established i'd go from 24/0 to 18/6..imo they nd that 6 hrs..plus whhy burn pwr if not necessary..
    Rk wool conditioning..bk in the day rk wool would come all messed up with high ph from crap in manufacturing process so we would soak it overnite ph it and then ph it dwn so seedlings would work in it..these days if you spend the money and get the good stuff you don't have to worry about that..just soak it in r/o or botld wtr..i would add a touch of nutes in my soak wtr..problem is you can over nute, drying out and stuff like that with rk wool..i don't reccomend it for dwc cause it gets oversaturated and harbors stuff too easily imo..i use rapid rooter cubes for from seed and my clones i don't use a medium ..they hang from a collar ring so no problems with contagion in the medium
    haircut 008.JPG haircut 006.JPG

5. #4085 stellaandstout, Oct 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 25, 2014
    Bummer I was hoping for better news oh well at least now the other plant can breathe. Thanks doc . Your plants are looking good.

6. Chopped her/him down this morning i think I heard my other plant say thank you but that may have been from the stuff I smoked earlier . Now that I can see the other plant clearly it is a female and you were right doc it is pretty distinguishable .

7. Harvested today. Trimmed and kept all the trimmings. I want to make peirman's bubble but can't remember anything but the freezer. WHen you come on, please advise. Also, do I keep the fan leaves in the trim?

Photo is my trimmed harvest (one plant Critical Kush) in one bowl and trim in other bowl. Have seeds in Rapid Rooter plugs. critical kush harvest.jpg

8. 5dw that looks like an excellent haul..the guys on socal growers unite thread are all doing bubble and qwiso and shatter..i know lingo that i don't get but..i'll get the link for you a little later we all and good harvest and now everybody is making bubble, eddibles, and starting winter grows..we grow year around outdrs and indrs..you should drp in the last 5 pgs or so are much talk on the processes you're asking about in great detail..

9. #4090 5dogswalking, Oct 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 26, 2014
    Doc you had me laughing outloud. Between getting an "apology" and refund, getting videos of your electrocuted lead singer (great talent) AND meeting the weinermobile man and getting a weinermobile whistle... It's been a good week.

I did read the last 5 pages. Learned a lot , thanks. Interested in that coconut oil also. Sound like good people over there.

10. 5dw ya..those guys are fun ardent grwrs..we do real productive grows cause we got good  weather..the guys have gotten together at a roadhse gig one of them was playin..i didn't make cause i don't drive at nite anymore and it was out in the boonies..i've learned a lot from them that i've applied bounce lotta ideas back and forth

11. #4092 peirman7, Oct 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 27, 2014

Congrates on a great looking harvest. Don't worry about the fan leaves(look at them with your scope and see if they have any trics) but take the bowl of trim(and maybe some of the popcorn) and put in ziplock in the freezer(fresh) till you decide what to do.  Here are the links I follow:
    http://www.marijuanagrowing.com/showthread.php?2712-Making-Full-Melt-Bubble-Hash
    and on youtube search Frenchy Canoli.
    Just getting the season going. The first out of the cube is a fem Sage and sour her sister didn't make it. The twin sprouts are reg skunk#1x Sweet Island Skunk and the sole little girl is a fem Liberty Haze.

Attached Files:

12. thanks peirman. do you have bubble bags? Do you have 1 or 5 gallon or bigger? I'm thinking I may just make coconut oil. Can you tell I have temporarily left manicville? Next round I'm sure to get into it. Thanks for great resources.

Hey, I've been baggin' on Herbie's Seeds. I've had one in 6 sprout. So i wrote Herbie. He wrote back the longest email. It was quite well written about how they cannot be held responsible for people's varied levels of experience and that they are not the breeder.Then he said it was a one time deal- but would I like my money back or a repeat order mailed out?  So cool. Really didn't expect to hear from them. I had actually forgotten that I had written to them. Oh, I took the seeds.

13. #4094 peirman7, Oct 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 28, 2014
    Yes I thought Herbies treated me well when mine got nabbed at customs and they are brokers for many many seed companies and no way can QC They are the least expensive across the board.
    we did choose a fairly big co in Barneys. I am 4 for 4 from Bomb seeds 1 for 1 from Barneys and 1 for 2 from THSeeds.
    Hey here is a question? I found a seed from my last grow from one of the stressed out girls, Is this seed good to plant? It was a fem seed to begin with does that matter?

14. Chk'd my plnts this morn and found BALLS!..i gave them the chop and pulled the res for cleaning..the 3 Blue Thai are going in there soon as i clean the gear..found and fixed light leaks..no more flo thru intake across bottom of cab 2..gonna use a pwrd intake instead..finished cab 3 just nds a lite that should get here this wk..looks like i'm going to use it to make clones this time
    males 001.JPG clean up 002.JPG clean up 003.JPG clean up 001.JPG

15. Put the gear bk together aftr clean up and dropped the BT's in..they have wonderful roots but N defency cause they didn't have enough nutes in incubation chmbr only root accel,.i'm starting them a little hot at 560@5.8 ..my previous exp with them that's what they liked so we'll see..i'll know in 30 hrs..my nu lites are in transit but i don't have tracking # yet..my amazon order never made it all though tracking says it was delivered..i told Amazon again..DO NOT USE ON-TRAC! those guys can't find this place and give up quickly..too much reliance on GPS and too lazy to call..this is 3rd time with them ..now i gotta reorder the items after i get the refund
    gurls installed in nu home for veg 001.JPG

16. ok this is a update on my lil ones...I just couldn't kill'em off so I decided 2 keep on with my grow....they have recovered nicely & I know I have a long way go.... 20141028_185932.jpg 20141028_185822.jpg 20141029_183104.jpg 20141028_102311.jpg

17. Mcash that's excellent..was it flush and then less nutes that worked?

18. I just used purified water for 10 days...no nutes yet...still kinda nervous ima fuck up...keeping temps round 75...hum round 45%...ppm round 160...haven't been checking pH...keeping water temperature under 70 with frozen bottle water...my next plan is to go with distilled water & start them on lite nutes & feel my way through...I really had to just work on my patience...thanks Dr. M.

19. Ya that patience development is tough..can't be taught has to be experienced..some never get it..keep an eye on ph when you start with nutes..you don't need to be pedantic with it ..let it rise up to 6.0-6.2 before you lwr it