Supercloset secret society (s.s.s)

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by GRbudstar, Jul 13, 2011.

1. Greetings, I've been reading this thread and have yet to read an entry from someone who is either: very pleased, or very displeased with the LED Trinity 3.0... I am on the verge of purchasing one. Can I please get some feedback ASAP! Thank you

Sent from my Prism II using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. I have LED Superlocker 3.0. Serves my purpose, but would prefer larger . Most here will vote tent or build your own for much less. It was hard enough for me to figure this out let alone build my own. As far as the LED-  seems to help with heat issues.

3. Have you successfully yielded anything close to your own projected expectations? And is the Kind LED lighting system worthy of all the talk of LED fast becoming the superior flowering light? The TRINITY comes outfitted with 2 correct??

4. Racc as i  said in the pm..i can not advise you buy this unit after checking out the link you sent..you can build a better unit than the 3.0 with a little effort and research for half the price and it'll be way more efficent imo...save your money for genetics..don't buy stuff till you need it ..

5. Racc ..that's a thumbs up on the god father bx..too rich for my blood but that's what size i'd be looking for with those capabilities and components

6. Cal light gear, got a link Dr.?
    I'm looking for the kick ass LED you spoke of in the pm

7. I have a SuperStar LED. My job may transfer overseas end of year so I may have to sell my unit until I relocate :-( still don't know yet if I have to transfer. Either way let me know if you or anyone is interested.
    That said, I'd say you can get good yields of half pound easy with proper cabinet temps, etc. I'm still working on regulating water temps, nothing impossible.
    The KIND LED light works well to veg & flower. Temps are more during veg because of lighting timing. I can't compare it to another brand but I will say its pretty sturdy and professional.
    Tent will definitely yield more but the cab is way more discrete. Depends on your situation.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. Thank you for the insight... I'll definitely consider all that you said

9. #3351 raccz81, Apr 24, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 24, 2014

Thank you

10. I use a CLW SS800 and have had very good results.

You need to be aware that these do generate heat.

11. What is the best system to properly exhaust heart and disperse odor. Duct fan/exhaust etc. Lookin for a proven brand to maintain positive airflow and proper exhaust

12. My window Haz C seem to be adapting to soil and 24/7 light in the windows transitioning-yrd wrk-yo-yo'ing 001.JPG transitioning-yrd wrk-yo-yo'ing 002.JPG transitioning-yrd wrk-yo-yo'ing 003.JPG

Yo-yo'd a branch on Pilot for very lite LST transitioning-yrd wrk-yo-yo'ing 006.JPG transitioning-yrd wrk-yo-yo'ing 007.JPG i attached yo-yo to shorter plnts fill tube

13. Diary of a garden crashing or why i went to soil collecting rain wtr- 17 gals 005.JPG

14. And effortless soil outdr using super soil and SIP's same strain outdr progress brd 002.JPG

15. Any recommendations on carbon filter specs for a closet operation, cfm , dimensions, links? I got about 100$ if I don't have to spend that much I don't want to. But I don't want to spend money on somthing that doesn't work.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

16. in week 3 flowering. CO2 off,  2 day plain RO flush, nute recipe changes in Mills. HUGE stretch... like 2"-3" a day.

17. Guys, I discovered something awesome by accident... I own a LED SuperLocker 3.0, which is the smaller one with 8 pots. Generally you can only grow 3 or max 4 plants right? Well, sow AUTOFLOWER seeds in the empty pots!! That way around 60 days you will be harvesting 4 plants, and then another 60 days and you'll be harvesting your normal crop! Works really well because around day 60, the normal plants are not really that tall and wide as to block the autos..!

18. Ummmmmm do you know how big these autos are now? I have one growing that was a mutant and it is almost the size of my res...........maybe not such a good idea imo....

Sent from my LG-LG870 using Grasscity Forum mobile app