Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

How Do I Make A One Hitter

• Please log in to reply

blackdog5703

blackdog5703

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
hi im interested in making a hitter and i dont know what to do . do i use a pen or what and how do i get the screen in there. im a n00b at this jus so u know. i jus got high a week ago my first time.:hello:

Similar Topics: How Do I Make A One Hitter     x

Rolling_Stoned

Rolling_Stoned

a GC poet

• Old School
  • 813 posts
Take the top of a pen, the metal part that twists off. Cut the pen in half heat one end up jam the metal part in it, ghetto yes, bad for you im pretty sure, but if you've got nothing else go with it.

StickyxLover

StickyxLover

churtin

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,681 posts
If i were u i would use an apple pipe its easy to make and it will get u high if mad right. first you hollow out the top of the apple not too deep. then u cover the hole on the top of the apple with tin foil and poke about 4 little holes in it with a dart for example (this will be the place where you put your weed) MAKE SURE U TAPE THE TIN FOIL TO THE APPLE VERY TIGHT. then poke a hole in the middle of the apple and stick a pen in the hole as your mouth peice. Then you are ready to light up i think the apple gives the smoke an intresting tast and it is pretty easy to make.

nugulet_777

nugulet_777

Stone Free

• Registered Upgraded
  • 143 posts
You could just make a disposable pipe. Just take an empty can coke can and indent the body of the can in, this works as the bowl. Then poke little holes in the bowl, which acts as a screen. You can even poke a bigger hole in one side for the carb. Then when your done you can just toss it.

IndianaToker

IndianaToker

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 8,952 posts
Stay away from aluminum in general and tin foil. It's thought to be to be linked to
alzheimer's.

And hell...none of us tokers can remember shit to begin with, that's the last thing we need! :P

Check this study for some very interesting information. http://www.laleva.cc...alzheimer2.html

StickyxLover

StickyxLover

churtin

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,681 posts
[quote name='IndianaToker']Stay away from aluminum in general and tin foil. It's thought to be to be linked to
alzheimer's.

so would that count as smoking out of a pipe with a metal screen??

IndianaToker

IndianaToker

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 8,952 posts
Stickylover, it depends on what the screen is made out of. I don't use screens, but I believe they come in brass and steel? Anyone who uses them verify?

blowbud4life

blowbud4life

bongsrthebest

• Old School
  • 1,687 posts
No most metal screens are copper or steel so it is safe. I woiuld use fruit or a pen pipe.

nugulet_777

nugulet_777

Stone Free

• Registered Upgraded
  • 143 posts
If you do use screens I wouldn't use copper because I think that can cause cancer. I'm not 100% sure on that but I'd only use steel or brass screens.

Jerry Garcia

Jerry Garcia

• Registered Upgraded
  • 151 posts
damnit man i used to smoke out of cans all the time with friends... we sometimes rode down his street looking for a can to toke up out of

biev420

biev420

Hit the bong like chong.

• Registered Upgraded
  • 521 posts
Save up and buy a cheap one hitter.

PiNz

PiNz

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts
Man instead go down to the store n get a pack of paps and roll a jay my friend.
Sorry maybe you just wanted the one hit deal, but o well, nothign beats a joint.

Headie

Headie

HighClassWhiteTrash

• Registered Upgraded
  • 711 posts

No most metal screens are copper or steel so it is safe. I woiuld use fruit or a pen pipe.

'

doesnt copper have led in it:eek: ?... i hear it is just as bad to smoke outta copper than alum foil alot of ppl say its worse but not 100% sure

Edit: if u have a discount ciggarette around u, u can get a TINY very low quality glass pipe for $3, one of my buddies and me were low on cash and out of town and broke our piece and went in one and were going to buy a pack of paps and just ended up with that... its not the best but it gets ya high and is safe to smoke out of

roachinator

roachinator

smoke blunts.

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts
as ludacris and bun b says, i steel tote steel, so why not, get a fuckin steel screen bowl. but actually, you should just roll a dutch. fuck the rest.

great0gazoo

great0gazoo

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
ok stainless steel screens or steel screens - GOOD!
brass screens - GOOD! (i have heard the suggestion of boiling or burning b4 use)
Copper - VERY BAD
aluminum-BAD
If your not sure try to stay away and man at this head shop i go to there is a tiny lil pipe for sale nice 1 hitter that looks like a cigarete lighter for a car perfect for the hiding hehe

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users