BREAKING BAD Season 4!!!!!

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by drumcrazy, Jul 12, 2011.

1. Just picked up some bomb kush from my buddy just for this show. 2 hours and 10 minutes! Can't fucking wait...

2. I absolutely cant fucking wait oh my goooooooooooooooood breakingbadbreakingbadbreakingbad yea yea yea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. and btw, i wont spoil it, but the end of last season wasnt a cliffhanger. vince gillian in interviews has said that was unintentional, and they didnt realize ppl didnt get it until they saw all the social newtowrking sites ppl talkin bout it.

4. #44 atari, Jul 18, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 18, 2011
    i can't wait!!!! got a blunt rolled, and my tube's seeing some nice use in anticipation

5. im so exciteeeed!!!! its starting now

6. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO and my girl just brought me a meatball sub to boot!!!!! good night!!!

7. To fucking awesome what Gus just did.

now we know why the 1st episode is called box cutter hahaha

8. and i'm trying to figure out why he did...

9. hooolyyy fuck.

10. #51 zach2753, Jul 18, 2011
    Time will tell, and Im not rushing it. Is it just me or has Jessie not said a word the whole episode?

Walking Dead season 2 sneak peak after commercials:hello:

edit: Walt still has the sticker on his shirt lol

11. nice matching duds :smoke:

12. so gus killed him because people saw him at gale's house... damn nice, great season premier

13. Haha I bet the red sauce was a bad choice after seeing the barrel.

14. #55 Sunn, Jul 18, 2011
    hahaha jesus christ. that was some of the most intense shit i've ever seen in tv or movies.. i have a strong stomach usually but i had to put down my popcorn lol

and nice cliffhanger ending too, i like how they just slipped that in there.

also, at first when they showed gale he didnt look bad at all, i was like wait did he shoot him..? but then they showed him again at the end of the episode and i was like, oh.

15. Gus? You mean Gale?

Great episode, the show is so deliberate I love it.

16. oh, yeah i meant gale, woops. and another thing, what the hell was up with saul?

17. #58 KB Grower, Jul 18, 2011
    Last edited: Jul 18, 2011
    Fuuuuuck. Great episode
    But shit. Gale left his lab notes in his apartment. the police are gonna see tht shit and know there's a major lab and the murder was about it. I think this season will have a lot of cops involved
    Anyone notice the box cutters gale is using in the beggining of the show are the same ones gus uses to kill the mexican? Haha.

18. #59 Arnack, Jul 18, 2011
    haha the shit with saul was hilarious.. with his huge ass body gaurd and looking for bugs in his place. he mentioned if he he had a passport, maybe he's leavin'

and what's with hank and minerals

19. yeah that's the impression i got too, but i'm not sure why? For one thing, i doubt if he even knows anything about what happened yet, and even if he did, i doubt it could come back to him. I have to assume he's dealt with shit like this before.. so i don't know what's going on that's so bad that's he's fleeing..