BREAKING BAD Season 4!!!!!

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by drumcrazy, Jul 12, 2011.

1. I plan on heading to my computer to rub one out. Then I'll pop a coldie and rub a second, smaller one out. Then and only then will I be ready to watch Breaking Bad season 4.

2. i cant wait. i still wish they would have released those mini episodes on the internet

3. A few beers would be nice to go with it!

I have some qwiso drying out right now, so hopefully that is ready by tonight so I can have some hash/dank hits going throughout the episode:bongin:

4. the Day has finally arrived ladies n gentlemen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hello::hello:

5. Fucking sweeeeet, can't wait for tonight.

6. I'm soaking wet with anticipation. The thought of watching it online when I get home is going to be literally the only thing getting me through work tonight (fuck weekend night shifts).

7. Counting down the hours (7.5 left)

Fuck I need to go kill some time.

8. better be a good one we been waiting forver

9. Fuck Yeah. The best show on cable.

Anyone else thinks he looks likes Gordon Freeman? Lol

[​IMG]

10. I don't think they will disappoint us this season, maybe a season or two more until it gets bad. Now I am hoping it will always stay good (just basing it off of how other shows go.)

11. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MIJWCIJZemk]‪Breaking Bad - Season 4 Sneak Peek of Episode 1 - 720p HD‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Sneak preview of tonight's episode. I'm gonna wait it out though.

12. Damn...been waiting on that forever....they are hyping it up on AMC....very strange that its on there....How'd they get away with such a huge break anyway...

This thread reminded me to record it...wont be at home, but pretty excited to see what comes of that cliffhanger....those fucks...lol

13. Yeah im excited. Got my supplies and waiting. Countdown is 4:40:45

14. Got my doobies all rolled up, can't fuckin wait. Let's hope they continue the trend of the show getting better with every season.

15. Who else is going to get that Triple B going?

Breaking Bad Blunt time. I'm so fucken ready for 10pm

16. I forgot where I read, but I heard they were going to end the show by the 5th season for that same reason.

He doesn't want to just drag out the story and try to cash in, Vince just wants to tell the story and be done.

17. It's actually 7pm for us, bro. :p

Great news. Glad to hear they won't be milking that shit forever like most TV shows today.

18. 7pm?! dam, you bastards. I better not come in this thread and read spoilers! :smoke:

19. Good and bad to hear haha I want to just know what happens, but its gonna suck whenever its over. Walt better not fuckin die on me...

Edit: 9pm here we'll all see it at the same time if we are watching it live, you forgot about time zones brah!

20. Wait, aren't you in Cali?(according to your location).

It's 10pm eastern time, so that's 3 hours back for us.