BREAKING BAD Season 4!!!!!

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by drumcrazy, Jul 12, 2011.

1. Breaking Bad - Breaking Bad Extended Season 4 Trailer – AMC

I am completely stoked about Season 4!! I have been watching the show since the pilot episode and fell in love immediately. Each character in the series and the storyline is so captivating. I have a feeling that season 4 may be the last one but I hope not! Any other blades enjoy watching Walt & Jesse kick ass and take names?

2. Yes! I love that show. When is the premier? I don't have cable so I have to download it. But great show, I seen the previews but never watched it but then I downloaded all three seasons and couldn't stop watching them back to back, but bummed there werent anymore. Jesse is always f***ing up lol

3. Season 4 is July 17th! 6 more days!!!
    :hello::smoke::hello:

4. Definitely looking forward to this. Perfect timing..i just finished watching Season 3.

Love this series!

5. Four more days. hell yeah, been waiting forever. :smoke:

6. I'm sooo torqed for Sunday I'm going to smoke a fat keif bowl and watch the best show on tv

P.s I don't think Jessie killed gail cuz jessie is a bit of a bitch when it comes down to murder

7. Counting down the hours =)

8. I just watched season 3's ending, so awesome lol

Same, and if you watch the end again, you'll see he moves his gun to the right when the camera is facing him like hes aiming next to gail ( maybe he shoots next to him out of frustration cuz he cant do it?)

9. Yea that's wt I noticed too plus Jessie has only killed when they deserve it he was ready and willing to kill those 2 drug dealers and even though he didnt kill the dopefiend that stole the ATM machine he prob would've for the way they treated that kid but he didnt kill tuco nd he didn't kill that one drug dealer in the first season walt is the muscle and the brains Jessie Is more of the pusher/assistant/lackey of walt lol

10. FUCK YES! I was just about to post one about season 4 thanks for saving me the trouble.

11. Time to go smoke a couple batties and enjoy the season 3 finale :D

Oh, and I definitely think Jessie shot Gail. The question is, did he kill him?

12. #12 devilzlettuce, Jul 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    This is good idea maybe he just shot his shoulder

13. yeah, to leave some blood so they think he did kill him.

Damn, all this guess is building up the premiere so bad lol

14. Yeah man I love that show.

I live in New Zealand and there is a big delay in getting American t.v shows over here, so i haven't even seen series three yet.

maybe i'll try download it

15. #16 zach2753, Jul 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 14, 2011
    Sneak peak
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzVwNaS-yHQ]‪Breaking Bad - Season 4 Sneak Peak (2011)‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

16. Lol @ Skylar

"He carpools?... He carpools to his job at a meth lab."

17. Lmao at skylar

18. What is everyone doing for the premier tomorrow?

I think I'm going to Tivo it and watch it commercial free along with some friends. Have a few bowls n few beers. I'm so pumped for it :smoke:

19. going to watch the last two eps of season 3 tonight - then smoke a bunch before the eppy 2moz, cant wait