My bestfriends girlfriend wants my dick?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Zeb0, Jul 12, 2011.

1. Dude, fucking blowing my mind with this deep stuff. REP+

2. wow. thats the worst advice ive seen on this thread op dont listen to this shit

3. sounds like she's a slut anyway who doesn't deserve that boyfriend

while you're fucking her try getting some anal too

4. #44 verbae, Jul 13, 2011
    Last edited: Jul 13, 2011
    Yes, of course; if they feel said situation will benefit them more than my trust would. Or if they are confident they can get away with it (because they're that oblivious....).

Given the right situation... would entail that the person (my friend, whoever) feels that they are morally justified in what they are doing, thus, are able to feel less obligated to "care" about "my feelings". I feel like when it comes down to the raw mentality of people; the only thing holding them back from hurting me, personally, is that they wouldn't want to be perceived as a "bad person" or to be hurt themselves. Now, is that trust?

My personal philosophy is live and let live. So would I take it personally? Nah. People come and go all of the time; I've learned to let the petty shit go. However, it is these awkward situations that gauge the value of their character - great if they don't, and oh well, if they do.

I can rationalize that most humans are weak-minded individuals - succumbing to their sexual desires, whatever the consequences. As long as they're not putting my life/freedom in jeopardy, and they're honest with me, we don't a problem.

We're all still young, so getting emotionally involved is obsolete at this point, anyway.

You both are the exception, and not the rule, then.

You're sweet. I know I'll find many spread out throughout my years. I don't plan to settle, though. Monogamy just doesn't exist within my realm of beliefs anymore because "different people have different things to offer". It's not like I'm on some sexual escapade - I was never about that. I just want to learn from enlightened minds and live out this human experience as open-mindedly as I can.

--

back on topic. I was just playing devils advocate. If you're dumb enough to take my "bad advice", well then, you're just dumb. :smoke:

5. This almost feels like an excercise in Moral Maze...

Personally, if she is at the point of considering giving head to someone else, she is rather despirate and their relationship isn't going to last long in that state...

Its up to ones moral compass to tell you whether you can live with the consequences of your actions, dealing with a friend over getting ones end away?

6. U better tell ur boy immediately what that bitch is upto if your anything of a decent friend

7. ay bro i wouldnt do it and i would let your homie know whats up. Pussy comes and goes my friend. Good reliable friends dont.

Had a similar situation happen with my bestfriends girl.

she would text me all the time telling me "i had a dream we fucked, blah blah blah"
    always want to come over really late at night, touching me and shit.

ive been friends with the dude for so long hes pretty much my brother, anyways, i told him, he got mad and didnt talk to me for like a month cause he didnt want to believe it. (even after i showed him texts etc..) She ended up fucking some other dude. Now he listens to me... figures. Lol

just know it can go both ways. You tell him and he gets mad or you tell him and he breaks up with that bitch.

unless you plan on fucking her anyways...
    just MY .02 cents
    :smoke:

8. This is y I have an agreement with all my freinds. If there girl want it, let her fucking have it. Just don't steal her, and don't ask her

9. Don't bother man, i've been in that situation with a mates gf, just leave it alone it's not worth it.

10. Sounds like a trap brah

11. Joke.

12. #52 djscrew22, Jul 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Sure...

Attached Files:

13. bros before hoes..

14. Sorry you've become so jaded about long term relationships, but ageing doesn't make yoou lose your morals, some just never had 'em.

15. i wouldnt do it, its ur best friend's girl.

16. She's curious. Plain and simple. She's only ever had sex with this one guy (your friend) and she wants to know what else is out there. Seeing as you're probably one of her closer guy friends, she's drawn to you.

I know you're not going to screw her but I'd talk to your friend about it. Just try not to bring it up as a "dude, your chicks hitting on me coz she's tired of your cock and wants some fresh meat"... instead bring it up like "Hey, your GF has been saying some stuff that makes me uncomfortable...blah blah." It'll come up a lot less confrontational as he'll probably be less likely to take her side over yours.

17. Tell him, that bitch is probably already sleeping around. Tell him, they break up, and then you can fuck her all you want.

18. Yeah I agr- wait a minute.

19. THIS OMG GENIUS.

but really you should tell him if he's what you call your 'best friend.'

20. Cmon you can't have friends in life they only bring you down now go destroy that pussy!