Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

cigar high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by gary92664, Jul 12, 2011.

1. #21 JasperDiesel, Jul 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    We got stokers here too.
    Grizzly wg for me

2. For the flavor plus the nicotine in cigars absorbs through your mouth But not much though cigarettes and cigarillos are ment for inhaling.

3. I remember the first time I smoked a real expensive cigar and I was sick for hours, but I also felt really heavy and relaxed and happy. Now I just get a taste of ass in my mouth and good stories.

4. Stokers packs so nice. I can handle Grizzly mint but any Wintergreen is nastyyyyy

5. Swisher Sweets are pretty much just delicious cigarettes.

Has anyone here ever had Clove Cigarettes. <3 :eek:

6. i mean with cigars, but i hand't smoked a cig in 4 days, and then two days ago i got a handrolled one from a friend, and i gotta be honest it definitely got me a high. When i first started smoking to i would get a small high off cigs

7. #27 JasperDiesel, Jul 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Other way around for me, cant stand the mint. Either wintergreen or straight every now and again. At least its not as bad as what my buddy dips, longhorn finecut natural. Bleh! He gave me a can when I was out, got one fat pinch and ain't touched that nasty finecut shit sense.

8. Gives a nice head rush... I know from cigs... not dumb enough to inhale cigars.

9. Enjoy the emphysema and lung cancer that's in your future then. That tobacco was not meant to be inhaled. It's far more damaging than even cigarettes.

10. The nicotine is absorbed through the roof of the mouth.
    Maybe that cigar was a blunt ;)

11. Stokers is getting more popular, im a fan, not a big fan of skoal, idk just personal preference, but i tend to stick to cope and grizz

12. #32 Rasta Haze, Jul 17, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 17, 2011
    I'm assuming it was a very mild cigar, like a gas station Dutch Master or White Owl, similar to that? The concentration of nicotine gets absorbed through your cheeks, tongue, etc that's why you're not supposed to inhale - they are got flavor. Yeah I get light headed too, but I like to smoke Acids. Get a medium gauge and puff for an hour and you'll stand up dizzy. Plus they taste amazing.

13. You guys are talking about smoking cigars yet you're puffing on swishers and the like. Nothing against them but those are not good for much except bud. With all the nasty bugs I have found in the tobacco of a swisher I would never smoke one. Go to your local tobacco shop if you like cigars and buy a real one. Acids are a nice introduction to cigars, try them out.

14. [quote name='"JoshTheGreat"']

Swisher Sweets are pretty much just delicious cigarettes.

Has anyone here ever had Clove Cigarettes. <3 :eek:[/quote]

Ive smoked cloves. Smooth, good taste, but not too much flavor. Its very faint, and smells amazing to everyone around you especially. Good for bitches fellas

15. [quote name='"rileyscool101"']if you don't inhale cigars, what the fuck is the point? To look sophisticated?[/quote]

Cigars are for taste

16. yeah you can't inhale a true cigar. it will put you on your ass and you will lose your lungs. i don't count cigars from gas station as a true cigar but more like a cig

go to cigar shop and enjoy a nice cigar from them. I love them and they have great flavor. I like Fuente cigars and think they are a great start, to more mild ones

17. You bastard...

I haven't smoked in 6 months and now you have me wanting to go grab a pack of Djarum Blacks..hah:smoke:

18. [quote name='"Jnug"']
    I don't disagree that there is such thing as nicotine rush, especially when you first start smoking, but I just don't think it lasts as long as some people think it's lasting. But I smoke a lot of cigarettes so maybe I just don't remember as well what it's like.

But I know a girl (tiny girl) who doesn't smoke a lot but gets absolutely dizzy and damn near unconscious when she smoked more then 1 cig, so maybe it's stronger depending on the person and their physicality or w/e.[/quote]

I don't even get a buzz anymore. Its just an extreme calmness and like my problems are go away for a min or two after I finish smoking it, then like 15mins of mild calmness

19. They use a drop of nicotine on the heart to stop it during surgeries

20. I'm calling bullshit.