Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

cigar high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by gary92664, Jul 12, 2011.

1. so i had some leftover cigars and was out of weed and decided to smoke my first cigar. i never smoked tobacco before and was wondering if anyone else gets high from smoking cigars cus a friend of mine told me that you cant get high from it but i gotta say im feeling pretty decent right about now... nothing like smoking weed of course, but if i had to describe it id say im high right now...

2. You are not supposed to inhale cigars.

3. How can you get high from cigars, you dont even inhale them.

4. ahhh, well i inhaled the whole thing. lol

5. You might be feeling a nicotine "buzz"
    When I first started smoking and dipping I would get the little buzz from the nic

6. That's just nicotine. Effects people differently, makes some people nauseous as hell, makes others throw up, makes me feel mellow and heavy, makes others giddy as hell.

7. why arent you supposed to inhale cigars?

8. Because they'll tear your lungs up? They were not designed to be inhaled.

9. Lol, you wanna inhale tobacco?

10. well it wasnt that harsh when i smoked it. being a complete tobacco noob i must ask, wouldnt inhaling be the point?

11. Nicotine rush, it'll fade in like 5-10 minutes usually, but I honestly think it's mostly psychological.

12. It's not psychological. Nicotine is a very powerful drug actually. In fact if you take the nicotine out of a single pack of cigarettes and feed it to someone they will die from it.

13. I hate cigarette buzzs. It makes me VERY dizzy and makes me wanna throw up.

14. I don't disagree that there is such thing as nicotine rush, especially when you first start smoking, but I just don't think it lasts as long as some people think it's lasting. But I smoke a lot of cigarettes so maybe I just don't remember as well what it's like.

But I know a girl (tiny girl) who doesn't smoke a lot but gets absolutely dizzy and damn near unconscious when she smoked more then 1 cig, so maybe it's stronger depending on the person and their physicality or w/e.

15. idk about cigars but with cigarettes when i first started smoking one full one would make me light headed and hard to walk thinking i was gonna fall ofc i could keep from falling which made it pretty legit but still smoking alot of them at a time made me nauseous but they can put you in a better mood well for me atleast all of that pretty much goes away after you smoke more but it's still relaxing to have one every now and then i usually try to only have 1 day of smoking then take 3 days off to keep from getting addicted it's worked so far and spliffs are legit

16. I inhale cigars, especially swisher sweets

17. #17 Speedymotor, Jul 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Same bro

18. if you don't inhale cigars, what the fuck is the point? To look sophisticated?

19. cope wg all day
    and gary, go down to the gas station and buy a tin of copenhagen wintergreen, take a fat pinch of whats inside and put it in your lip, make sure its a huge wad you put in your lip, right where the little rope is in the front, cant emphasize make sure its big, you'll have the greatest experience ever.

20. Skoal Xtra and Cherry. Also there is a local brand called stokers that is good.