Its_420's 2011 indoor soil tent grow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by its_420, Jul 12, 2011.

1. anyone order from single seedcenter?

2. ROFL that would be the cutest infestation ever!

3. Sorry for not responding been really busy... im glad dont bug me worked for you its saved my plants mutiple times... and honestly i couldnt tell what those bugs were but they didnt do much harm thankfully...

4. yes thanks again for the recommendation, dont think they would have made it through flowering without becoming infested. I love this website.

5. Where did u buy your tray at? been looking everywhere for a 10x20 tray for my dome /:

6. got it down the street at the local hydro store. only like $1.25.
    type in ur city and type hydroponics on google. I found one literally 4 mins from my house.

7. Just a little update on the Very Berry (blue) and Kauai Kemo (orange) since they sprouted. I think I left them in the humidity dome too long because right below the leaf it started getting brown and then fell over on itself. When I put them under the floro they just shrank and shriveled. I have 2 Very Berry and 3 (maybe 4 if the one in the dome pops) Kauai Kemo. Im hoping I get at least 1 female of each.
    [​IMG]

8. Yeah id love to go to my hydro but ive been there once to buy shit and im not going back my friend got popped at a hydro for growing so i hate hydro stores /:

9. yea that sucks. maybe u can send a friend in with a list... just a thought.

10. My rules are no one knows im growing.. and the only people that know are the people invested in with me... so not gonna happen but ill hopefully figure something out soon

11. #51 its_420, Aug 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 25, 2011
    Aug 24 -
    Gave Mother 3 tsp/gal grow.
    Gave 1 tsp/gal grow (1/2 gal in each) to teens. Their first nutrients.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

The seedlings are still growing, I think I should have let the roots get bigger before putting the front left most seedling in the soil. I was scared it would get weak like the others under the dome though.
    So as of now I have 2 very berry and 2 kauai kemo. Man , wish me luck on the females!
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Attached Files:

12. They look great man, love you calling them teens haha!

13. Lol , what would you call them? Pre teens? That just feels dirty.:D

14. aug 30- just a little update pic on the girls. Should be getting my new veg tent on thursday.
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

15. Did you switch over to 12/12 or are you waiting on me ;)

16. Still waiting on my new tent. Should be getting it Thursday. Im flipping asap or they are gonna get too tall. I might just have to leave my mother outside the tent with a floro on it until i get it.
    U gonna let urs go another week?

17. Flipping mine Sunday. I've been doing some LST and I'll have some pictures up soon.

18. Aug 31 - Gave 3 tsp/gal grow to mother.
    Took 46 clones off mother plant. over twice the amount as last time. She looks barren now.
    There were a lot of yellow leaves in the middle of the plant where no light was getting to so I took all of those out along with some little branches around the bottom (lollipopped kind of)

[​IMG][​IMG]

19. How many do you intend to keep and are you using any rooting hormone?

20. Not keeping any clones , just been using them to get stuff (such as my 2x2 floro with 2 bulbs and the tent Im getting on thursday) When I need more Ill just clip the mother. My seedlings are almost ready to take a clone and see if its female then im going to graft the kauai kemo and very berry on to the bubba mother plant.
    I use "green light" rooting hormone powder - its the best of anything ive used (100% success rate)
    I also have some clone x and botanicare power clone gel but im not fond of the gel.