Its_420's 2011 indoor soil tent grow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by its_420, Jul 12, 2011.

1. aug 12 - Planted some kauai kemo seeds I got from the club free with purchase of an 8th of bubba kush. Started them in a paper towel and ziplock 2 days ago (aug 10).

The very berry seeds are stretching a lot. Going to transplant in the next day or two.

Im planning on having a mother plant with multiple strains on her. It will be a pre 98 bubba kush base with kauai kemo and very berry off shoots. My next grow should be interesting.

Thanks for looking~

2. hey bro great work man im hoping to start a inside grow as well so i can make my next years outdoor crop insted of going and but a bunch of clones beautifull mother and babies really intrested in ur next grow cnt wait

3. Thanks man! cant wait to see ur journal ! I plan on gettin a 2x2 tent for the mother and babies then throwin these things under hps and waiting for nug!:hello::hello::hello::hello:

4. rit on brother good luck cant wait to see
    \

5. Love the setup man! I've got a 3x3x6 as well but I'm just a week into veg. Can't wait to see how you're grow goes.

6. from seedlings ?
    if from clones we are almost exactly the same. I put these in there as soon as they had roots showing.
    I will be following yours to see the progress and compare. How tall are you letting them get before flowering?
    I think Im gonna let them get about a foot. Not gonna top or fim these just get a fatty cola on top.
    will be interesting to see.
    Thanks for the words.

7. Planted 6 seeds and I'm down to 5. I'm not sure how tall I want them because I have white widow and OG kush seeds in the mail so I may want to go into flowering quickly. I don't plan on topping as that might slow down any growth and I'm trying to fast track this so I can get my OG and WW started. Once I get those in the ground, ideally 2 of each, I'm thinking about LST and a good long veg for max yield.

8. yea i have 5 clones in there myself. was gonna fim the shit outta them to get them like my mother (at least 40 tops on her, no reason just experimenting) but it will take too long (at least 2 months) so im gonna just wait till they get about a foot then flower the shit outta them. they will grow about a foot taller, but since they are bubba kush might be smaller than that, but thats perfect for me.

next grow im gonna top the hell outta them (once i get my veg tent for the mother and clones)

9. aug 15 - some update pics of mother and the clones. Almost ready to flower!
    [​IMG]
    The sprouts with the orange are kauai kemo and the blue are the verry berry.
    [​IMG]
    also noticed some roots on the 20 clones I have in the dome. Everything is coming along nicely.

10. How long would you say it took from cutting the clones for them to root and how long do you wait until you place them under 12/12?

11. hey hey there sure r looking good brother cant wait to see ur very berry and kauai kemo and i cnt wait to see them others when u start flowering keep up the good work KUDOS

12. The clones take about 8-12 days to show roots and I will flip them to 12/12 at about a foot tall.

13. Hey thanks bro! I cant wait either. Im hoping this kauai kemo is gonna be dank. Ive never heard of it or seen it in any shop so im very curious to see what it turns out to be.
    Ive tried the verry berry and its pretty good. Dont know what it looks like yet when growing tho so it will be a very fun veg.
    Keep checking in on em and Ill keep posting!:hello:

14. Okay - first off when I woke up today I was greeted by about 10 flys on my screen to outside. Inside my grow tent I find like 10 more. I shoo them out of the tent and open the screen to let them out. About 3 hours later theres another 10 fuckin flys in my tent. Im like wtf. (first pic)[​IMG]
    So I just took everything out of the tent and cleaned it thoroughly. when i started putting everything back in I notice a few spots on some leaves so i flip them over and see this little tiny fucker crawling under one. Im like WTF! I look through the rest and I cant see any more tiny fuckers but I do find this big fucker. (second pic)[​IMG]

can anyone help me out? What am I dealing with?
    (side notes - The soil I have in the black pots came from outside. I had it in Tupperware containers sealed on the top with a lid. it wasnt air tight but had a lid on it)
    there are also , what look to be, little baby crickets around the bottom of the pot in the water dish/overflow deal. just a few that ive seen but they do jump and look like baby crickets.
    it has been going great up to now. Im glad its not spider mites again though. I just hope these are easy to take care of.

I know I shouldnt have used that god damn soil from outside..... Im seriously pissed.

15. First things first get your self some sticky fly papper that will clear up anything flying around and get your self some dont bug me for 12.99$ best investment i have made for my garden and will help you out a bunch!

16. Nice, I will go to the hydro store tomorrow. Thanks for the suggestion. Any tips on what the bug is? I thought I saw thrips and white flys.... along with the house flys and crickets... Not to mention the huge ass spider that got in.
    This is embarrassing to say the least ....
    Im just so happy its not spider mites again.

17. update- aug 18
    I had to upload some shots of the roots of my bubba kush clones. 18/20 have roots. 1 kauai kemo seed getting ready to sprout.
    [​IMG][​IMG]

18. Aug 18- went to the hydro store today and got some "dont bug me" spray. $12.99 just as recommended by "da420king" . I am hoping it will get rid of anything living in or around my babys.
    So now Im turning off my light and getting ready to spray. Wish me luck. Lights will be off for about 3 hours to avoid any burning.
    [​IMG]

19. heres some update pics after spraying. Havnt noticed any bugs in the tent since the spray. heres some of the leaf damage they did. I think it was thrips and maybe the white moth things (but its green ... idk.) Had to leave the light off for about 4 hours so the stuff could completely dry. was told if i put the lights on too soon i could have burned the plants.

this a thrip?

[​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

20. Glad to hear you haven't seen more bugs. Sorry that they beat up on your babies like that but it doesn't look too bad. I'm just glad deer and rabbits don't hatch out of soil.