Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Where to get an "E-Joint"

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BBGKush, Jul 10, 2011.

1. I've only heard about them like once on GC, well today I was watching a video of wiz's (inb4wizisgayetc I REALLY WOULD NOT like to argue about him) and I saw one on there...

I guess the hash oil comes in tubes that last 100 hits? and it comes in packs of 5?
    im blazed af while watching this like O.O me needs oneeeee. ahahah.

Anyways, Anyone know where to obtain one of these, or do you just buy a normal e-cigarette + the hash oil tubes?

I have the video if anyone would like to see it, but I figured it'd start an argument.

2. Hey, right on. I recently heard about these ejoints. They seem too good to be true, too bad we can't buy them round these parts :/

They seem awesome, any more info is greatly appreciated.

3. Definitely, I would love to have one if they're obtainable.

4. My cousin makes butane hash oil (I think thats what its called). Its sort of like gel/ear wax texture. You need a extra bong attachment and a dabber to smoke it. One hit is usually the size of a small water droplet. That alone will get you on your ass for about 3 to 4 hours. You can also smear it onto joints, works quite well. He sells each tube/ vial for about 150-175. And yes, each tube will last you around 100 hits.

I remember we went to a vapor lounge, and I had about 5 hits of the oil in roughly 1 and half hour, and man I was high the entire day and I woke up high.

5. That sounds amazing lmao.. I'm definitely going to have to buy one.

6. did u happen to watch that video on wshh? lol

7. Yessir.

8. You should, but the bong attachments and dabber etc are quite expensive. The attachment its self has different pieces, and one piece of the attachment costs 30$ brand new :p The dabber you could use anything really. If you have a pair of un used nose clippers, break them in half and use one of the metal "rods". You will also need a mobile blow torch :)

9. #9 glazedKnuckles, Jul 10, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Yeah you don't need any of that lol. Just pack a normal bowl, get some oil on a paper clip and heat it so it drips onto the bowl.

Boom.

10. Was talking about the tubes, I'd rather have the e-joint rather than the bowl attachment.
    The whole concept is amazing honestly. Time to do some research!

11. You could do that, but to me personally, the whole point of the oil is enjoying it by its self. Enjoying its own taste. And mixing the oil and weed would be a waste of weed. The oil will get you really baked, theres no need for the weed.

12. whr can you buy one?

13. Well, Did a little bit of research. I found that it pretty much just that simple, Buy an E-Cigarette, Hash oil tubes, and Get your smoke on!

I'm sure there are easy ways to make hash oil too :D.

14. #14 glazedKnuckles, Jul 10, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    You could put a small enough nug to plug the hole. I get your point, but the other option seems like a lot of trouble

15. #15 shtah, Jul 10, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 10, 2011
  16. Ecigs with oil are good for on the go dabbing.i need to get an oil cart gor mine