'Trippy Stick'

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by cShepherd, Jul 9, 2011.

1. So I was looking at some videos around the internet like I do from time to time, and came across this video.

[ame=http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshh1D3Pr0Uv1gA49qms]Video: Hella Trees: Wiz Khalifa & Berner "Smokers Blog" (Behind The Scenes Rolling Papers Tour)[/ame]

In this video, the larger white guy 'Berner' has a 'Trippy Stick', and it's supposedly like an e-cig, but instead of nicotine it has hash oil and has no smell to it. My question is has anyone ever heard or seen something like this for sale?

2. ^ Cool story bro. Wanna answer my question?

3. This is Glycering based, so is the vape pen, the only ones I know that are pure hash oil are the Omicron Vaporizers made by Thc Scientific, I was searching for this also when I saw that vid and decided to look around. Im gonna get the Omicron and try it out.

4. #6 420Metanoia, Jul 19, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 19, 2011
  5. Few questions about this shit right here...

1. Do you have to Hash, you can't just put some broken down bud up in there?

2. Yall saying that the e-cig is the same shit, my homie tells me that e-cigs are useless because you can only get like 5 hits. Is this right?

Because basically I'm trying to get something that doesn't create too much of a smell and can be used discretely.

6. http://forum.grasscity.com/toking-tools/855984-=======trippy-stick======.html

How about you search a bit before bumping an old thread.

7. im getting this shit this weekend suckas!

8. #11 overheatedmud, Aug 26, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Thanks for bumping a useless thread.

9. Dude worldstar.com had a video last week of a girl smoking a trippy stick out of her va-jay-jay. It's a must see LOL

10. your definition of "must see" and mine must be worlds apart

11. #14 noobdoob, Aug 27, 2011
    Well it's pretty hilarious in my opinion..sorry for my immatureness ? :confused:

12. oh that's not what I was implying. just what's a "must see" for one person may not be for another.

sorry if I offended. :wave:

13. #16 noobdoob, Aug 27, 2011
    Well that's your opinion, I have mine. :bongin:

:edit not offended at all man.

14. That was a great vid... :cool:

15. i love it when people that dont know much about smoking, pretend or try to educate everyone else, douche bags in the video LOL

16. And I myself can't wait for Stoner Girls Gone Wild...bud butts n boobs haha

17. no WAYYYYYY dudes. dont even waste your money for a second. for HALF the price, you can get that exact pen + a smaller on the go from Gentleman's delivered for free and no tax. i just got mine. still using ivapor carts, and this new ivapor style pen in the kit is fucking better than my ivapor.

check it dudes:

www.thcstick.com