Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

n0rthernlights' ABV recipe thread

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by N0rthernLights, Jul 9, 2011.

1. I'm looking forward to trying these, I haven't smoked or vaped in about two weeks now, might just grab the vape and burn through a few grams and then make edibles for me and my cronies :D

2. INGREDIENTS
    -1/4 cup of vegetable oil (most recipes of brownies, for example, call for 1/4 cup of oil)
    -At least 5 grams finely ground ABV bud and stems

try using coconut oil or vegetable glycerin instead of vegetable oil they work better....i use mainly coconut oil then vegetable glycering a couple drops of almond and avacodo oil as well for the different fat contents it helps pull out the cannaboids that only using one wouldnt have. just a suggestion :p

3. hey sista im stoned and baking and i was thinking of shit i made before for your reeces cups you could try...

1 cup peanut butter
    1/2 cup cannaoil
    and a tad confectionary sugar to give it some shape.

just turn your ABV into oil first

this recipe alone is bangin and before you add the sugar its awesome to just make a pb and J sammich

but this might make it a tad creamier
    (sorry for 3 posts in a row my mind jumps around to much)

4. I was going to ask the same question. I have an ounce or so of abv and I need to try some recipes. I like the single serving option of that one but don't want to eat wax.

5. [quote name='"rickster74"']

I was going to ask the same question. I have an ounce or so of abv and I need to try some recipes. I like the single serving option of that one but don't want to eat wax.[/quote]

Try foil? I haven't had a problem with wax paper though :)

6. This is a great thread to expose the usefulness of vaped bud for edibles. I've met many vape owners who simply discard their vaped herb. Vaped herb is the second best reason to own a vape. I use vaped herb to make Gold Dragon, and to make potent butters.

7. repped, bomb recipes can't wait to use some.

8. Those are all the recipes we get? :(

9. Curious, Have you ever left the vaped bud in when making edibles? I have made brownies with vaped bud using both the cooking in oil method and then straining, and also just butting the vaped bud in with the brownie mix, oil, etc and cooking it, and honestly I felt just cooking it all together made them more potent...Saw the recipe for it here:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLN40q7o60c]HOW TO Cook POTENT BROWNIES from Post-Vape (ABV) - 20 Grams [Updated] - YouTube[/ame]