Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Whats the most Potent (Highest THC Content) Strain?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TourchinBud420, Jul 9, 2011.

1. Hey guys, I was just wondering what strain has the highest THC Content out there.
    Like that maybe even might cause a trip.

2. no clue but budreviews.com could prolly help you out.

3. pussy kush. hell yeah

4. Super Skunk Piss Amazon Rainforest Thunderfuck.
    That shit is DANK.

5. Bubonic sonic chronic tonic

that shit will fuck you up.

6. All weed from Mexico is bomb. Try that stuff.

7. Man what's with everyone and THC?! There's other cannabinoids too ya know.

8. the most i've seen is 24% thc but i dont remember what strain, it was in a dispensary. just google it and u will probably find out, not sure if there are any thats 30% or more though but i may be wrong

9. you're wrong

10. Pineapple Express. Its like if that Blue Oyster shit met that African Kush, and they had a baby. And meanwhile, that crazy Northern Lights stuff and that Super Red Espresso Snowflake met and had a baby. And by some miracle those two babies met and fucked.

True story.

11. I've always thought White Widow would be the strain with highest THC content potential. Could be wrong

12. Well, you can get Marijuana Caviar, which is very damned potent, and you can get Hashish. As far as specific strain goes, I don't know if you will really get a good answer here. Remember, when the highest amount of THC is sought after in a strain the other active ingredients are not as powerful. I personally like the "other guys" in there.

13. ,

How is he wrong? I think the highest thc% we have gotten so far is 28%. We probably wont get much higher(pun lol) percentage than that.,,

14. OP said what strain had a THC content high enough to cause a trip. As you (should) know, THC is the primary psychoactive cannabinoid in weed.

OP, the cannabinoid content depends on many factors, not only genetics. If you get a bomb strain and grow it badly, it will have less THC than the same strain grown impeccably well.

Look here for better replies instead of having to read all the troll replies on this forum: Highest THC content!

15. Pretty much anything by barneys farm is psycedelic, esp lsd ofcourse

16. I have heard this thing called Sensi Death Star or some close hybrid of it reach up to the high 30's like 38% or something I cannot prove it's authenticity but a stoner can wish cant they.

17. the plant with the highest thc content is g13 haze which is said to have in the high 20% range, seeds cost 119$ non femminized. g13 haze was specially breed to be the most potent marijuana strain in the world. search g13 in google theres a bunch of myths about it including the goverment genetically altering it to send the thc precentage sky rocketing.

thats my .02

18. A lot depends on how it's grown. Strains/genetics have a lot to do with it, but you won't reach the maximum THC content if you don't grow it well.

I've had G13, and the stuff I got had about 20% THC, because it wasn't grown very well.

White Widow is known for having high THC content, I believe it's usually 24-27%.

19. true but lets just say 2 plants grown under perfect conditions G13 haze would have a higher thc content but you are right a lot of it is how its grown not just all genetics:D