Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Whats the most Potent (Highest THC Content) Strain?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TourchinBud420, Jul 9, 2011.

1. I've been told that the pitbull strain by Stoney girl gardens has 56t, but I've only found tht it is more like36t from the sources online. It also has a super quick flowering period and yeilds a ton. Also it's been said that in Cali to grow this strain that you need a special permit to legally grow it. Please correct me if I'm wrong, I just havnt seen alot of people talking about this beast of a plant.

2. I heard of Alaskan Thunderfuck that tested at 29%.

3. ^Alaskan Thunderfuck, the stuff of myths...It is actually legit as can be. I am not sure what the THC is but my friend bought some when he was in BC (said the dealer told him it was ATF) paid 60$ for 1.5g and he brought it home with him for us to smoke. The buds stuck to the walls of the bag and he took one out and pressed it against a wall and it stuck like bubble gum. but now on to the smoking. We packed a normal size bowl in a no name bong with a ash catch and two 5arm percs. We each did about 1/2 of a normal inhale and we were fucked. You know the feeling where its like how the fuck did I get so high? I really don't wanna be this high right now sorta feeling. But anyways, the high, super happy and energetic for me

4. [quote name='"SirElton"']Pineapple Express. Its like if that Blue Oyster shit met that African Kush, and they had a baby. And meanwhile, that crazy Northern Lights stuff and that Super Red Espresso Snowflake met and had a baby. And by some miracle those two babies met and fucked.

True story.[/quote]

I'm so high it like giraffe pussy

5. Only THC, to a lesser extent cannibinol and maybe a couple others add to the "high effect"

6. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dYHJCj-v6ao]Alien OG - Highest Tested THC Strain - Five Point Wellness - YouTube[/ame]

7. Cannabis caviar, supposedly over 80% THC. OP, your question is answered.

8. ^ This

9. I prefer CBD due to my social anxiety and stress

• Like Like x 1

10. me too, whenever i tell my dealer i want a strain with a high concentration of cannabidiol he whips something up right away

11. #31 High_Im_Hi, Feb 23, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 23, 2012
    G13 is correct...depends on genetics and how it was grown, but that's the same for any other plant, but a perfectly grown G13 is the most potent.

Some of the most recent lab tested medication I've smoked are Jupiter OG - 23%, Candy OG 24%, and Saturn OG - 22%...this too, depends on genetics and how it was grown, as other dispensaries may carry the same strains, but with lower THC content.

12. Haha, made my day ;)

13. Tutankhamon

Tutankhamon has one of the highest percentages of THC - 22%+
    and when analysed at Spannabis Barcelona in 2011 the results were 33%.

14. Lol dude if u want some trippy bud. Try to find some third eye or blue dream or sour d.

15. I remember seeing some Girl Scout Cookies tested at 26% a while back at a clinic.

16. Ive Seen a strain Called Canna Clinic OG that tested at 30.7% THC by SC labs in California, the same dispensary had some Himalayan Kush wax that tested at 90.1 thc! They also had a HIGH CBD wax that tested at 40% cbd!!!

17. Beats By Dre Studio Skullcandy With Diamond Headphones, Beats By Dre Studio Skullcandy With Diamond Headphones
    Monster Beats Dy Dr Dre Studio Michael Jackson With Diamond, Monster Beats Dy Dr Dre Studio Michael Jackson With Diamond
    Beats by Dre Studio Headphones Lamborghini-Yellow Limited Edition, Beats by Dre Studio Headphones Lamborghini-Yellow Limited Edition
    Beats By Dr.Dre Studio zebra diamond headphones, Beats By Dr.Dre Studio zebra diamond headphones
    Monster Beats By Dre Philadelphia 76ers Studio Headphones, Monster Beats By Dre Philadelphia 76ers Studio Headphones
    Monster heartbeats by Lady Gaga In-Ear Black Headphones, Monster heartbeats by Lady Gaga In-Ear Black Headphones
    Monster Beats by Dr. Dre Studio High Definition Headphones Black, Monster Beats by Dr. Dre Studio High Definition Headphones Black
    Monster Beats By Dr Dre Studio Headphones NBA Phoenix Suns, Monster Beats By Dr Dre Studio Headphones NBA Phoenix Suns
    Monster beats by dre studio Milwaukee Brewers headphones, Monster beats by dre studio Milwaukee Brewers headphones
    Monster Beats Pro Over-Ear Headphones Red Black, Monster Beats Pro Over-Ear Headphones Red Black

Cornrows, which can also be referred to as track braids or flat braids, are just braids that lay flat contrary to the head. Cornrows have been traced time for ancient Greece, although they develop the most history in Africa. For guys and women, cornrows say a lot about who you are as a person. For example, in some cultures women who wear cornrows emerged as being well cared for, but additionally coming from a strong family due to how long it can take to complete.One assumption a large number of people make about cornrows is usually that only certain people can wear cornrows. This assumption is entirely untrue because just about anyone can wear cornrows. However, some people will need to take special steps when wearing cornrows to obtain the style to stay or look really good. For example, white women or men that wear cornrows will need to have at least 7 or 8 centimeters of hair to even wear cornrows, 10 centimeters is usually recommended if you want the style to last any length of time.Something else that is different for white people who cornrows is that they will need to add some types of moisturizing gel or even a hair wax on their hair. The reason for this is to help the style hold, this way little tiny hairs cannot pop out of the cornrows and make the hairstyle look bad. Additional problems that white people need to cope with when wearing cornrows is getting their hair wet or going to bed. To help prevent the style from falling out or looking all crazy when swimming or showering it's always best to wear some kind of cap, say for example a swimming cap or a shower cap. Through the night, you can wear a silk scarf or something similar to protect the style.

Michael Kors Handbags - Grape-DarkSandy, Michael Kors Handbags - Grape-DarkSandy
    Michael Kors Handbags - White with Colorful MK, Michael Kors Handbags - White with Colorful MK
    Michael Kors Wallets - 027, Michael Kors Wallets - 027
    Michael Kors Messenger Bags - SandyBrown with Metal Decoration, Michael Kors Messenger Bags - SandyBrown with Metal Decoration
    Michael Kors Handbags - Light Black, Michael Kors Handbags - Light Black
    Michael Kors Clutches - Red with Yellow MK, Michael Kors Clutches - Red with Yellow MK
    Michael Kors Handbags - Golden in Rectangle, Michael Kors Handbags - Golden in Rectangle
    Michael Kors Shoulder Bags-All Black, Michael Kors Shoulder Bags-All Black
    Michael Kors Wallets, Michael Kors Wallets
    Michael Kors Handbags - DarkBlackSquare, Michael Kors Handbags - DarkBlackSquare

"I'm Black and I'm Proud" is a funk song written and recorded by James Brown in 1968. When James Brown recorded that song Africans in America across the nation felt a sense of pride concerning their heritage. The atrocious and depressing effect of slavery and racism in the usa is that it caused us blacks to hate ourselves.Such as a considerable amount of Africans in America, I grew up in an environment where hair like mine, kinky/nappy was labeled "bad hair."Straight hair or nappy free hair was "good hair."This issue is always a hot topic of debate in the black female community. Black for women who live given many different reasons for straightening their hair. "It's more manageable." "I wish to switch it up from time to time." "It's cheaper to take care of a weave." Hmmm.Recently, I found a YouTube documentary about Black women's hair business in the country. (Black Women's Weave, Hair, Extensions) A statistic inside video that astounded me was that even if Black American Women only makeup 10% of the population, they buy 70% of wigs and extensions purchased through the U.S. Like Spike Lee said, "She's Gotta Own it." And I thought we're in a recession.Excuse me for my ignorance but doesn't wigs and extensions cover a women's natural hair? What exactly is it that black women looking to hide? Is it self hate? I do know I'm asking a lot of questions but I'm simply a very inquisitive person.

Blouson Moncler enfant Manche fermé en filet bleu, Blouson Moncler enfant Manche fermé en filet bleu
    Moncler femmes blouson Col levé ceinture bleu foncé, Moncler femmes blouson Col levé ceinture bleu foncé
    2012 Nouveau Moncler andersen doudoune homme rouge, 2012 Nouveau Moncler andersen doudoune homme rouge
    Moncler pull bleu blanc zip Style des rayures, Moncler pull bleu blanc zip Style des rayures
    Moncler veste K2 Femme zip logo la couleur rose tendre, Moncler veste K2 Femme zip logo la couleur rose tendre
    Moncler doudoune avec chapeau brune clair hommes, Moncler doudoune avec chapeau brune clair hommes
    Moncler manteau femme décoration sur la ceinture Jaune clair, Moncler manteau femme décoration sur la ceinture Jaune clair
    Moncler manteau femme duvet doie taille fin Noir, Moncler manteau femme duvet doie taille fin Noir
    Blouson everest moncler homme bouton de simple rang Vert, Blouson everest moncler homme bouton de simple rang Vert
    Enfant Blouson de duvet Moncler bouton de simple rang blanc, Enfant Blouson de duvet Moncler bouton de simple rang blanc

A bachelorette party is the bride-to-be's final night out as a single lady and everyone wants it to be special and unique. Whether you are the bridesmaid and the bride, you want to make the night someone to remember for a long time to come, as well as make it something one of a kind.Organizing an event for a dozen or so girls, the majority of whom will be used to nights out partying, is no easy undertaking, some girls would possibly not drink while some may want to party, so it is important to choose something which everyone can enjoy.A night out is wearing style and luxury by using a private limousine company for instance Limousine Extreme, is a great potential for the girls to get to know one in style. The bridal party will likely be transported between the venues in sleek and sassy style, with complimentary chocolates and on-board bar facilities.If you aren't looking for the nightclub scene, or desire to add something special to the evening, consider a luxury cruise on a motorised catamaran, sailing catamaran, schooner or sports cruiser across the Atlantic or Indian Oceans in Cape Town.Cruiselines such as Atlantic Cruises provde the ideal venue for Luxury Dinner Cruises the place that the girls can enjoys Three hours at sea with a luxury 3 course meal or and Atlantic sunset cruise. All of the necessary extras can be arranged to appeal to your needs including Live Bands, DJs, photographers and videographers and also personalised décor throughout the boat.There are various of companies such as Triple Threat Wedding Agents, who give a unique venue and unique spicy Dancing Workshops for bachelorette parties. You can choose from Pole dancing, Lap dancing and Belly Dancing workshops as well as pamper parties. The Bride to be offers the opportunity to have some fun with the girls while learning a Honeymoon dance, while the others partake in the workshop.Alternatively the ladies can enjoy a manicure, pedicure, massage, Make-up and hair at the pamper party. The venue is equipped with a DJ to make the night an event and is located in the City Centre, close to Long Street where the party can continue afterwards.For that more sedate bachelorette, a pamper day is the best choice. Many spas in Cape Town provide tailored day packages, a variety of them offering a single treatment for each guest as well as a full package for the bride with champagne and lunch if the spa offers such facilities. Spas like the Hydro and Romney Park offer customised packages in order to reach all the needs of a relaxed and special bachelorette party in Cape Town.For something a bit different but very meaningful, arrange to hire out a local ceramics studio for example Clay Café in the beautiful valley of Hout Bay or Pot Liz Ceramics in Cape Town and together create a total range of personally designed cups or plates, created particularly for the new bride by her acquaintances and family.

18. I don't want it.  I am happy getting high and living life, not trying to get as fucked up as I can get.  Pineapple chunk is my strain of choice right now, great head high and a good mild body high.  Anymore and I don't think I could function.

19. super og skunk chem dogg x thunder fuck kush purp.......believe me I know......I drink eight marijuanas everyday.