Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Oil Rig's, Where to buy?

• Please log in to reply

Opiumchild

Opiumchild

• Registered Upgraded
  • 142 posts
Hey guys, I'm looking to get an oil rig of some design in the near future. I'm curious, is it better to order an oil piece online? (aqua, heady, etc) or should I try and find a local blower?

glassuseonly

glassuseonly

• Registered Upgraded
  • 409 posts
Local is always better, but if not, look online at a l t. Ask at your local glass shop if they have a blower for repairs and see if you can get his number. Worth a try..

treatmentkid137

treatmentkid137

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts
Online is cool but I've seen my local head shop unpacking some new oil rigs and several domes had cracks starting that were insanely hard to see unless you inspected every inch. Shop online at your own risk, you'll save money but in the end it might not be worth it. Just shop around, you'll find somewhere that carries oil set ups.

flammzrant

flammzrant

fiending for heady

• Bronze Member
  • 14,748 posts

Opiumchild

Opiumchild

• Registered Upgraded
  • 142 posts
So basically call a normal glass works and ask if they make pipes? Searched a bit online last night and didn't find many individual artists

glassuseonly

glassuseonly

• Registered Upgraded
  • 409 posts
How much are you looking to spend? I can put you in touch with a couple artists that can help you out. Rigs start at 100-150 range

aero18

aero18

Secularist

• Registered Upgraded
  • 3,570 posts

Local is always better, but if not, look online at a l t. Ask at your local glass shop if they have a blower for repairs and see if you can get his number. Worth a try..

Local is almost always more expensive, so I don't know why you think it is always better.

OP, you will find many on boromarket, aqua-labs, bitfreakglass...

VladTepes

VladTepes

The inhaler of wisdom

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,076 posts
at first I thought you meant an oil rig like.. those huge platforms in the sea.

aero18

aero18

Secularist

• Registered Upgraded
  • 3,570 posts

at first I thought you meant an oil rig like.. those huge platforms in the sea.

This is on a weed forum, in the toking tools section. lol I don't know how you made the connection between those two and an oil rig that drills for petroleum.

VladTepes

VladTepes

The inhaler of wisdom

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,076 posts

This is on a weed forum, in the toking tools section. lol I don't know how you made the connection between those two and an oil rig that drills for petroleum.

pffft, hhahah I don't even remember writing that comment..oh well, I'm sure it made sense to myself when I posted it

smilyagent

smilyagent

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 1,069 posts

Local is almost always more expensive, so I don't know why you think it is always better.

OP, you will find many on boromarket, aqua-labs, bitfreakglass...

not necessarily, local glassblowers are gunna be way cheaper then aqua labs or bitfreak. Gettin it from the supplier!

jayhawks22

jayhawks22

ROCK CHaLK ROOR

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,213 posts
boromarket, nuff said

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users