Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

bong vs pipe

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by takemehome, Jul 8, 2011.

1. so I've been smoking for about 3 or 4 months. I have a decent little pipe (you can see it in my display pic) as well as a bong that is about 12" I'd say. it's glass and I like it a lot. I like them both a lot.

however, I have heard that "bongs get you higher than pipes". I have no idea if it's true but every time I go to smoke from my pipe I feel like I'm wasting it because I could get higher off my bong.

so, is it true, gc? will a bong always outperform a pipe?

2. When hitting a pipe your rips are fairly limited due to the heat of the smoke and the size of it.

Bongs allow you to get more smoke into the tube before inhaling it all allowing for fatter rips meaning yeah. Gets you higher.

The water in the bong helps get rid of that hot smoke. Ice even more so.

3. makes sense.

can you speak to whether or not there really is a difference in the feel of the high? I'm not sure if it's just in my head, but when I smoke from a pipe I feel a more mellow body high, and the bong gives me a more volatile fuzzy head high.

4. Basically you get higher faster from a bong so it is a stronger rush which makes you feel higher even though you are getting the same amount of THC... I always use a bong over a pipe unless i am going out

5. Since the rate in which you get high is faster with a bong than a pipe than yea i guess it does give u a 'somewhat' different high.

but it mostly just depends on the weed.

6. thanks guys :3