Losing virginity, below average.

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by olylongbord11, Jul 7, 2011.

1. You're fucking her tonight right?

2. Oh yeah!

Alcohol makes you last long as fuck.
    you only need a little bit..i wouldn't recommend it your first time because you want to enjoy the experience.

but a couple of shots, or a couple of beers will have you going at it for ages

3. Dude,find the clitoris.

And eat the fuck out of it.

You will most likely marry this girl..

4. Lick.....that.....monkey !!!!!!!!!!!!

5. Hey, Hey no males need to lick this monkey. :D :smoke:

6. Yeah if things go as planned

Yea ill probably be a little crossfaded, as will she

7. From what I understand, the only gender that worries about dick size is men. Women don't really care as long as you don't have a microdick or something.

8. Word.

Only time a girlfriend of mine minded is when she dated a black guy expecting him to be huge (so stereotypical and immature, I know, we were like in grade 10... :hide: ~ hopefully no offence to anyone)... And he was about the size of her palm. Hard. Damn.

.. She felt bad having sex with him. And he was bad a sex. And it was bad...

But I truly don't understand this lack of confidence. I don't care how my boobs or vagina look.. Well, to a certain extent as in aesthetic care and stuff, but my point is I hope it doesn't bother you, OP... Chill and have a nice time, bra..

Tell your friends back on GC how it goes tomorrow! :cool:

.. I have that much confidence that it won't be a fail.

9. Yeah man dont worry about it, your first time is awkward anyways so dont let something like penis size worry you.

10. Will do!
    Thanks for all the confidence boosters and tips guys!

11. Damn op u live close to me. If we ever run into eachother downtown or something its gonna be awkward after reading all of yer threads. :D

12. seriously though, from what i understand dick size aint what matters, its how you use it:D

13. Eat the hell out that pussy! I can do a couple painkillers and have a hard on all night, smacking that bitch in the face as if it were a bat lol. I have sex four hours and still whack off. If your dicks only 5 inches fuck her twice to give her 10. May the force be with you. Good luck and godbless. P.S. shoot her eye out for grass city when your blowing your load.

14. I told the girl thats driving her and our friends to come over at 7, its 7 now but since theyre women im expecting around 8, which is perfect!

15. Fuck her with your dick anyways

16. Eat her out like Air Bud and a pudding cup

17. soooo get some sweet lovin?

18. dude it doesnt matter, just FOCK HER SOCKS OFF

19. you bout to get laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaid son

20. Did you score?