Losing virginity, below average.

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by olylongbord11, Jul 7, 2011.

1. SO HERES MY PLAN:

Rub one off 2 hours before hand.
    Make move.
    Have sex.
    ???
    Profit.

2. good game plan. And don't forget a good amount of foreplay. Don't act ravished or anything, but warm her up really good.

3. Yea i was planning on fingering a bit and having fun with the titties.

4. Throw her legs over your shoulders and get in as deep as you can. If youre still worrying about how big your tool is, i dont think youre ready

5. #25 xWhitechapel420, Jul 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 8, 2011
    Go fuck that girl. If your first time is bad so what? Do it again.

My first time was very embarassing, i blew my load the minute she grabbed my dick! Was very awkward lol..but next time i tore that shit up

And lots of foreplay is always good. When you guys fuck, do it missionary style and then get her legs up on your shoulders, to her, it will make it feel a lot bigger.
    have fun ;P

6. you should be like "bitch, im above average in china".

7. What does size have to do w/ anything? Averages?? Dude, don't go through the time checking up the size of your piece compared to other people's just to find out it's nothing to sweat over.

Shit, I'm at like, 6.5 in and I don't give 2 fucks what an Average says. Look at lesbian chicks, they put out WAYY better than dudes do, and they can't even penetrate w/ anything bigger than their middle finger. It's just proof that Foreplay > Big Dicks.

8. u wanna warm up to the sex n play with her fanny finger it lick it suck it! carress her breasts then go for the home run

9. Don’t get all consumed about size. There is a reason God put the clitoris at the front and not in the uterus. I would highly recommend using tube8 to watch some vids on good oral sex. If you eat her pussy right at a young age, dude your phone will be ringing all the time esp after she tells a gf of hers or two. Also a great idea to knock one off before. If you are young ( I am not anymore) your recovery time will be very short. I’d do it 30 minutes before and then enjoy the foreplay, then just tear it up. Have fun and remember safe sex is a good thing.

10. Safe sex is for PUSSIES

...... Get it?

11. Ya..ok but an unwanted pregnancy can be a bitch.

12. Just fuck, don't worry about the size of your dick dude.

13. Its all in the motion of the ocean not the size of the boat.

14. I LOVE where this thread is going.

Fuckin hilarious and great advice!

15. don't worry about your dick size, focus on feeling her, not trying to cum or worrying if you're gonna cum. Eat her pussy first then if you do bad well... she won't mind as much.

16. For true Carmine, for true.

17. shave your pubes that'll make your dick look bigger

18. #38 xWhitechapel420, Jul 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 8, 2011
    This. Its fucking psychological, mannn. If you think about jizzing, you will surely jizz.
    So whatever you do, try not to jizz by thinking about jizzing

when i lost my virginity, she gave me a blowjob first so I would jizz, and then last way longer when we got to the love makin :)
    I said jizz 5 times

19. that ^^ you could rub one out before anything goes down.

20. Just did this, holy shit, what an improvement.