Losing virginity, below average.

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by olylongbord11, Jul 7, 2011.

1. Title says it all, im curious grasscity on what information you would have to offer other then the lol's,
    Im probably gonna lose my virginity tomorrow night, and im below average in size. What can i do to help this? Whatre your guys' tips for doing well[atleast not terrible]?

2. Grow a bigger dick?

3. put a dildo down your pants and fuck her in the dark?

4. Make up for it by trying your hardest to last longer?

5. Virginity is not that such big of a deal. You lose it you have it no one really minds. You can't really do anything about your dick size.

6. I took the title as you lost your virginity and it was below average.

7. If she makes you feel bad about your size, which i doubt she will, just stick it in her butt and say "How small does it feel now???"

8. Do a striptease first.

9. If she's a virgin it's not gonna make one bit of difference. The first time most people have sex it's kind of awkward, as you're now using a tool on a machine you never worked on before haha. But after a few minutes you'll get the hang of it. What made you feel insecure anyways, has she been around? Is she experienced?

10. This is probably your best bet

11. well since you can't really change the size of you penis I would just ignore the thought in your mind and go loose you virginity! If you go in worrying about your dick size your going to freak when the moment comes and your size wont matter at all :)

12. you're being ridiculous

go out there and fuck that chick
    quit worrying about your dick

13. ^^ Best answer yet!!

Relax and enjoy the ride. If it feels right you may want to slightly elevate her leg(s) with your arms, it will allow you to go a bit deeper. :smoke:

14. I think later on in this thread, they got the right info. How far below avg. we talkin?

If not a whole lot, it's no big deal. She probably won't even notice an inch or so. No big deal. If you're worried about whipping it out, they say a trim can make it look bigger.:rolleyes:

Have fun, man! Chances are, if you rub one off before you get ready to meet her, you can have some stamina too. That'd be much cooler than being like that dude in Fast Times at Ridgemont High. Also, I'd recommend a lot of good foreplay. Be gentle, but firm.

Then she might not even know you're a virgin; best case scenario. But don't worry about your dick size. Unless it's just a stump. I've heard it said they used to call Clinton "Tom Thumb" in college and he was still a ladies man. :cool:

15. think ill just do this, my friend recommended a pre game jerk, like, we're fore playing a bit, and go and jerk off real quick, get it backup and apparently ill last forever.

shes had sex a couple of times, only with one guy.

hahahahahah

Only like an inch and a half below average when i got a boner, nothin too ridiculous.

16. You may want to do that an hour or two before you get with her, not during a break in foreplay. :smoke:

17. Haha yea? Thats just what he said, i was like "Hmmm that has potential to go wrong..."

18. Yeah dude, as long as you rubbed one off w/in a couple hours your stamina will be way up. But don't take any break during foreplay. It's like an unsaid rule; you could ruin a good mood, moment, whatever. Better not rub off if you can't I guess. Why does that have potential to go wrong?

19. As for 1.5in. you're right; nothing too ridiculous. You'll be fine.