Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Whatever I smoked made me feel nauseous/dizzy/sleepy?

• Please log in to reply

preewee

preewee

• Registered Upgraded
  • 304 posts
I smoked it out of my normal stash. I've used this stash about 10 times by now, and this never happened before this. I smoked a bit bit more than I normally would. After a little while I actually started to feel extremely dizzy/a little nauseous/ extremely sleepy. Is this signs of indica strains? I'm pretty sure I've only smoked sativa before b/c I usually get really giggly/hyper. This time if I didn't sit down on a couch or lie down on my bed I felt like I was going to fall over from being so dizzy. I was drinking water too so i doubt it was dehydration..

Nucco

Nucco

Registered Toker

• Registered Upgraded
  • 313 posts
Probably smoked more than usual. Might not have had a full stomache, either.

Dubway

Dubway

Meditate on Bassweight

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,523 posts
my bet is you did not have a high enough blood sugar level = you had an empty stomach as the guy before said

SniperKitty

SniperKitty

Free Hugs!

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,605 posts
The way I react to weed depends on two things- the strain, and the people I'm with/ my environment. Just go with it, I enjoy the sleepy dizzy high, it's the best kind to just sit back, eat something, and watch a movie or documentary (I'm a big documentary junkie hehe)

greenbrad420

greenbrad420

for science!

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,657 posts
Ya I was just about to say, blood pressure could of been low or blood sugar

^ btw your sig is awesome, I'll probably be quoting that to a few of my ignorant friends.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users