Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Smoking before a doctors appointment

• Please log in to reply

CheetoBlazer

CheetoBlazer

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
Is it bad to smoke before going to the doctor, I just took 5 hits out my friend's new bong and I have to leave for a doctors appointment in 30 minutes.

Smittyben12

Smittyben12

• Registered Upgraded
  • 202 posts
The only thing that might happen is that blow thingy where the measure lung capacity or something but your prob gonna fail it anyway so:smoke:. Your doctor might be a little offended but who they gonna tell. Your good and by the looks of this post paranoid......nother couple hits should fix that

Relaxxxxx

Relaxxxxx

Spliff McGriff

• Registered Upgraded
  • 807 posts
Good luck. Have some fun.

t-fizz

t-fizz

Fuckoff, i got work to do

• Registered Upgraded
  • 3,993 posts
Hahaha, 'nother couple hits should fix that XD, But yea man its pretty much just intimidating lol. doctors are so damn... serious! haha just dont laugh at em and ull be finee.

Braddock

Braddock

Professional Vapist;

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,636 posts
just dont submit any urine/blood tests....

Xuro Tarum

Xuro Tarum

Bold & Cold

• Registered Upgraded
  • 530 posts
Is it just a physical, TC?

LCgirl

LCgirl

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts
It may make ur Blood pressure a bit elevated, but you can chalk that up to "white coat syndrome) in the future don't toke before a DR appt, you want them to get an accurate reading on your health while u are not stoned. Blood tests are for cholestoral/diabetes/etc. so just give the blood.

kanadiankush

kanadiankush

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,711 posts
If absolutely anything say someone gave you a cookie and you didnt realize, now youre trippin hahahah

Seriously though ive been to the doctor baked. Both my family doctor and a random ass one. If they noticed they never said anything.

Anyways why does it matter when we have docter-patient confidentiality on our side?

twal24

twal24

• Registered Upgraded
  • 301 posts
Smoking marijuana increases your heart rate, so when he is measuring that, he'll notice a significant increase in heart rate...tell him you're nervous about the appointment that should solve it. As the others said, do not submit any urine/blood test, unless you're under 18, with your parent/guardian, then you have to submit one. Ahaha good luck

ϗℯ୩ჭღഌ१Ϟॠ

ϗℯ୩ჭღഌ१Ϟॠ

Peace, Love, and Pot!

• Bronze Member
  • 13,780 posts

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users