Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Drug Test sample size

• Please log in to reply

Headcase

Headcase

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
Hey folks. Long time lurker, first time poser. I'm just wondering what the average sample size for a urine drug test is.

Thanks a bunch,
Case

Xenj

Xenj

9mm & a 3-piece suit

• Registered Upgraded
  • 362 posts
Around 150mL is usually the size of the urine cup, although the sample size is usually much smaller. Sorry I can't help ya more.

edit: If you're planning on substitution, I'd recommend bringing around 200mL just to be safe. They normally make you fill it up to a certain point, and you don't want to be shy of it.

Headcase

Headcase

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
Ok, i had my test today. The line on the cup was between 150 and 200 ml. I filled up a centrum silver bottle with a buddy's yellow donation, and it was just enough. I taped it to my leg, then taped a pocket warmer that i got at a japanese market on it. then i put in some boxer briefs and pulled them up extra high. I had to wait an hour and a half after i got the sample before i put it in the cup. The temp was 96 degrees! worked like a charm. New sweet job, here i come.

cheers,
Case

thisisnotreal

thisisnotreal

you stupid idiot...

• Old School
  • 2,155 posts
obviously they didn't watch you piss?

Headcase

Headcase

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
right. they didn't watch.

thisisnotreal

thisisnotreal

you stupid idiot...

• Old School
  • 2,155 posts
word, well good job passing. i've had the same job for 5 years, and it's working for my family, and my uncle knows i smoke. i am on probation though, but i've been on probation for about 8 months and still have yet to be dt'd, so i'm not worried about it. it's not felony and it's not for a drug charge. anyways, i'm rambling.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users