• Mar 10 2006 09:59 PM
  • 5 Replies
  • Please log in to reply

• Pip
  • Headcase
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 8 posts

Posted 10 March 2006 - 09:59 PM

Hey folks. Long time lurker, first time poser. I'm just wondering what the average sample size for a urine drug test is.

Thanks a bunch,
Case
Replies (5)

• 9mm & a 3-piece suit

• Xenj
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 362 posts

Posted 11 March 2006 - 12:22 AM

Around 150mL is usually the size of the urine cup, although the sample size is usually much smaller. Sorry I can't help ya more.

edit: If you're planning on substitution, I'd recommend bringing around 200mL just to be safe. They normally make you fill it up to a certain point, and you don't want to be shy of it.

• Pip
  • Headcase
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 8 posts

Posted 11 March 2006 - 11:17 PM

Ok, i had my test today. The line on the cup was between 150 and 200 ml. I filled up a centrum silver bottle with a buddy's yellow donation, and it was just enough. I taped it to my leg, then taped a pocket warmer that i got at a japanese market on it. then i put in some boxer briefs and pulled them up extra high. I had to wait an hour and a half after i got the sample before i put it in the cup. The temp was 96 degrees! worked like a charm. New sweet job, here i come.

cheers,
Case

• you stupid idiot...

• thisisnotreal
  • Old School
  • 2,155 posts

Posted 11 March 2006 - 11:20 PM

obviously they didn't watch you piss?

• Pip
  • Headcase
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 8 posts

Posted 11 March 2006 - 11:22 PM

right. they didn't watch.

• you stupid idiot...

• thisisnotreal
  • Old School
  • 2,155 posts

Posted 11 March 2006 - 11:26 PM

word, well good job passing. i've had the same job for 5 years, and it's working for my family, and my uncle knows i smoke. i am on probation though, but i've been on probation for about 8 months and still have yet to be dt'd, so i'm not worried about it. it's not felony and it's not for a drug charge. anyways, i'm rambling.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

© Copyright 1999 - 2015 420Network BV | All rights reserved