Post Your New Bongs Here!

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Grimreefer623, Jul 5, 2011.

1. I just purchased a new bong today, and I was looking for somewhere to post it, and I keep finding random threads saying new bong, i bought a new bong, ect. and not getting much attention, so I thought I'd try making a place for everyone to post pics of their new bongs. Post your shit! and enjoy! :bongin:

Heres my new bong..
    [​IMG]

Only $40 bucks! She hits soo smooth.

2. #2 VladTepes, Jul 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 6, 2011
    Well, I've had glass for years now (a few pipes) But I've never invested in a glass bong. I had a price range of 80$,
    I didn't want a huge bong, neither did I want a small piece of glass I'll burn my hair on when taking a rip.
    So I went on down to my headshop and looked around, I spotted a nice row of GEAR bongs. All different sizes, I saw one for 70$, It was a 12" Amber bong with a pretty decent looking bowl/slide glass on glass. (I think it is glass on glass) not sure of bong glass terminology sorry.
    It's pretty thick and has a good weight to it (not heavy mind you)
    Frosted half bottom of the water chamber. It also has an icecatcher, which I was excited about.
    So I picked it up :)
    After some heavy usage last night it seems to be colour changing too! :D It's showing signs of turning to light aqua blue around some parts of the glass.

[​IMG]
    Edit: My picture doesn't do it justice.
    [​IMG]

3. Sick peices. Nice. Cant post my new peice. Its 3 weeks old now. Plus its dirty and i have no alcohol.

4. #4 BerserkClerk, Jul 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    How much did it cost?

5. Nevermind that thread, but how many inches is it?

6. damn! very nice bong's and peice's, they look like roaster's :p

7. Picked this up about 2 weeks ago, I still consider that new. Luckily, i took pictures before breaking this baby in. IMA inline w/10 slits and 6-arm tree perc and splashguard.[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. seems like you caught a winner - i like the color swirl. the blue's esp. nice

9. picke dup this piece for a lil over $300..best piece ive owned.
    [​IMG]

10. i traded this for a quad about a week ago [​IMG]

and this is double skull perc i nicknamed the queen annes revenge. each skull goes all the way to the bottom of the chamber with three holes on each skull [​IMG]
    hits like a smooth beast

11. This is the shit. I love this bong, and im jealous. lol. very nice!

8" I got it more or less for my wife, she wanted to smoke a bong more often but the only one we have is too big for her. its pretty awesome, especially cause i can put my chillum right up to the hole and take a huge rip haha.

I fuckin love this skull bong dude. thats some cool shit. very awesome.
    Thanks for all the posts guys! :hello: didnt think this thread was gonna go anywhere.

12. new phat tubz bong ya dig?

Attached Files:

13. does this bong has an ice catcher?

14. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1390226797.404429.jpg I don't have a picture I took of this because it's all the way downstairs and I'm too warm in my bed but here she is. Simple and effective. 14" tall. Who needs all the fancy shit? One milky rip of this and you're golden. Only paid $50 for it too!You can't hold no groove, if you ain't got no pocket.

15. Had this for a while now. Just picked up a new downstem since I stepped on the old one...

Attached Files:

16. Picked this guy up last week, he rips like a fucking beast, haha, named him monstro

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1392676950.053313.jpg

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

17. I would post mine,,,,if USPS would deliver it already....argggggg ...so pissed off right now.

18. Got this guy last week, havnt used him cause I'm applying for a new job. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1392791039.754164.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1392791056.758244.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1392791068.130147.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1392791079.011659.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum