My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by Zooma, Jul 4, 2011.

1. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q0-tJPvfcTA]My Little Pony Friendship is Magic Season 1 - Episode 1 - Part 1/2 - YouTube[/ame]

Well here it goes, ill report back after part 1 is over.

2. Ah yes the cutiemark chronicles is a memorable one.
    I wish I knew more about star trek to fully understand your reference :eek:

My favorite is Hurricane Fluttershy (s2e22?)
    Its literally the best of fluttershy in an episode
    First montage of the Show!!
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sBsOrNSXqgw]MLP:FiM BGM: Fluttershy's Training Montage - YouTube[/ame]
    Also some good music in this 'un

3. Yeah! That episode was really good. It was nice because it showed the deepest fear of Fluttershy's (at least with this tornado biz) is her peer's approval. As a total introvert/shy-pants, I appreciate that.
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UK8ZymdN-00]My Little Pony:FiM-So Many Wonders - YouTube[/ame]
    Favorite Fluttersong though. ^.^

4. Twighlight sparkles is sexy and rainbow dash is the shit. Apple is annoying and spike is fucking creepy. this is my jersey shore.

5. Whatever it is to you I'm glad you found some enjoyment from the characters :D

6. EXACTLY!

Find a pet song is best song :cool:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NtAVuyBlwsk]Find A Pet Song - YouTube[/ame]

7. Yeah! That song and episode was full of win!
    Another one of my favorite Fluttershy moments: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXtN68QT8C4]I think I have the pony pox - YouTube[/ame]
    Which pony do you aspire to be more like everyday? Is that a weird question? haha! :eek:

8. [​IMG]

Nothing weird here miss.

I suppose Twilight would be my pick,
    always studying, always bettering herself, always organized.
    These are the kinds of things I need to pick up on. :smoke:

9. Good pony! Yeah... there are definitely different ponies I try and tap into at different times. If I'm having a rough day I totally try and be more sweet and Fluttershy. If I'm hella shy about something, I try and thing WWRDD? (; Apple Jack is inherent because I'm Southern. Pinkie Pie comes along with alcohol and sugar rushes. And I have a lot in common with Rarity in a way because I'm an artist, as she is (fashion being art)...and of course I'm organized and shit so Twilight is just inherent as well.
    *exhale*
    You can really learn a lot about a person by hearing them describe themselves as fictional characters...hehe. When I first started watching MLP I actually found myself throughout the day thinking "Keep Calm and ______ On"... It's like one might remind themselves of saints, zodiacs, etc. It's a great character template.

/dork

10. It is without a doubt some of the best character personality traits I've seen from a show since (insert your favorite classic show).
    And the Voice actresses really bring out that character, if they were to change any of the voices the characters would be immediately ruined.
    The amount of energy, and emphasis, and articulation in their voices is un-mimicable (I just made up a new word)

11. Agreed! I really hope some of the voice actresses/Creators/Storyboard people make it to Dragon*Con this year (Atlanta's Comic Con)... Oh goodness, it would just be amazing! :D I wanna hear them talk about their creative processes. Because no matter how you look at it, this show started off as a kids' show. That is an immeasurable about of passion put into a show targeting for young kiddos.

12. Theres actually quite a few interviews with some of the storyboard artists/VA's/etc. if you want me to link them to you.

13. Giving the 3rd episode a go now after finishing that first two part episode last night. Excited to see where it goes, do most of you enjoy the 1st season or are the others better?

14. I enjoy every episode tbh but I'm super biased :eek:
    It picks up though the 3rd episode is one of my favorites actually.

15. Just finished the 3rd one I did enjoy it but I'm not sure if I'm 100% invested yet there is still something missing but I hope to see it pick up. One more episode before bed and I'll be done for the night. Thanks for the recommendation once again!

16. Just keep on watching. Not only does it get better, but the writers start making nods to the brony community. And there's a huge community. It's fantastic. :love:

17. Haven't seen anything like that yet but I hope to. Just finished episode 4 (Applebuck Season) thought it was okay. Still waiting to see something I feel I NEED to watch. Probably watch another one before class today, so now.

18. If I could recommend an episode out of the first season it would be the Sonic Rainboom, 16th ep out of the season.
    If that doesn't convince you than I don't think you'll find yourself enjoying this as much as me or Ms. Super Gum
    Good luck :wave:

19. We need more bronies and pegasisters here! Get the revolution started. The herb herd. Tehe.