My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by Zooma, Jul 4, 2011.

1. Man, what if moot sells the site to sjw tumblrina's. I'm not going to leddit, funnyjank, or le 9gig. 
    [​IMG]
    "..I hate this. You think I'd get saddled pulling a cart or something, but nOoOOO, Princess Bookdork Spergle comes to town and all of a sudden it matters if the lawn is raked. Fuck this."
    Hahaha..fuckin cartoon horses, man.

2. Don't know why so much hate is geared towards people that watch this show.

3. Need more pony memes!

You guys rock

-yuri

4. #4544 dokc, Jan 24, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 24, 2015
  5. ok that has nothing to do with mlp

edit * my bad

6. We're out of memes until season 5.
    [​IMG]

7. So uh, if you saw the game, I'm assuming you also saw the brief technicolored horse cameo during that football rally commercial.
    I was watching the game at a normalfriends house, so..I was immediately like "SWEET JESUS, IT'S THEM." Ofcourse I did'nt say that out loud, but..you know, internally.
    [​IMG]

8. I love My little pony: FIM and the hell with anyone who thinks less of me for it. Adults are watching, Regular show, Adventure time and Spongebob and all of those are for kids too you know. Trust me, there are far more IMPORTANT THINGS in this world to worry about, than what someone else wants to watch on TV. If your biggest concern is the choice of Television programming, you need to rethink your life.

9. [​IMG]Guyth, I'm thuper therial, my lithp ith no laughing matter.
    Day 270something of hiatus.

10. [​IMG]"Ay ehh Frymare, Pegacup..friggin'..send me a friendship report or somethin. And get outta my frickin' pool."
    S5 trailer is kind of weird, man. THANKFULLY, theres one constant that has'nt changed: Spike still a shit.

11. mlp still makes me really happy after all this time. just doesnt get old.

12. http://youtu.be/SEEabpE9x1Y
    I kek'd when a few of mine made it in here. 

13. [​IMG]Princess Twilight..I'm CIA.

Meanwhile, the hiatus continues to be a slow excruciating death.

14. [​IMG]
    "Look! I'm Solid Boss Raiden!"

S5 is still atleast a month away.
    [​IMG]

15. [​IMG]
    Oh god it hurts to breathe right now. Oahu Snackbar!

16. The time draws nigh, to pepper your angus and arise your chickun. 4/4/15, and this time, it's personal.
    [​IMG]

17. [​IMG]
    S5, fresh isht, g. Full Mental Technicolor Pony Show is back. Got home from work, smoked some pk i picked up on the way and caught it on youtube. Shit was nuts. 

18. Hahah, stupid Stutterbutter. You're all ready to sell your friends into pinko servitude just because the village had a catchy tune.
    Fuckin worst horse, man.
    [​IMG]