My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by Zooma, Jul 4, 2011.

1. Yeah, they really put Twilight in a more down-to-earth place. It's just my opinion, but sometimes she has too steady a head on her shoulder. It was nice to see her crack....And of course, nothing against her... Because she's possibly the closest Pony-sona to my own self.
    But I agree. This episode was 100% made for the bronies and pegasisters. It was fantastic, not a single thing wrong with it. And even when I thought it was going to be another elements of Harmony ending, there were so many pleasant twists! It was great. I think it could easily make a brony out of anyone.
    And yes, that Fluttershy moment was adorrrrrrable! I also love the crazy Pinkie cannon park too. And when she used Twilight as a magic gun... *squee*

2. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pq9rbxajTJA]Corny Jokes #12 - MY LITTLE PONY - YouTube[/ame]

lmao is this you dude????

3. I thought I wasn't going to have anyone to share my enjoyment with today :D

Well met pega-sister /)

After all this greatness from the season finale
    I wonder how they are going to top themselves with season 3
    Now the dreaded wait for September..

4. (\ (my first e-bro hoof..... ^.^)
    I know, I'm wondering what they're gonna do. I really feel like they went above and beyond today. Maybe introduce some more species? I love seeing the mules, griffons, now changelings (!!!). Or some more royalty? Now that they see we're not going anywhere, I feel like the next necessary step would be to introduce some more characters and go deeper! Patch some holes and start showing some more sides of the characters. Like I'd LOVE to see Fluttershy and Dashie's family! Add some more dialogue to spike...more spikesodes (;
    Gosh... I'm so excited. I know it's September...but at least we're getting a third season :)

5. Your first eh?
    [​IMG]
    Have a glamorous second :D

I want more character development.
    Like background stories every episode.
    I feel rarity and applejack got jipped on episodes this season and they need to redeem them.
    And for fuck sake give scootaloo an episode already.

6. Leroy: I knew you would be here... :laughing:

7. Fuck, my secret is out. :smoke:

8. :D

I know.. It would be nice for all the mane 6 to get a chance to shine (equally) next season.
    How will you feel when (if) the cutie mark crusaders get their cutie marks? I think it'll be nice to see but it seems like that little story line will end when they get them. I want to see those little fillies go through some more moral dilemmas that don't really involve their cutie marks. I like a good underdog story.
    But seriously? The writers showed they have something pretty fantastic up their sleeves with this finale. Maybe we'll see the Changelings again.....?

9. You never made it much of a secret :rolleyes: I never watched the show, didn't even know about it but I have sisters, I know a little pony when I see one.

*looks at avatar*
    *looks at signature*
    :confused_2::cool:

10. Forgot to add my /sarcasm :laughing:

• Like Like x 1

11. I personally wouldn't mind if they get their cutie marks, I'd actually really like to see it happen, that way they can progress the story in a fashion that shows them living up to their destiny rather than keep looking for what it is they think they should do.

I can only hope we see more mythical creatures, return of discord, and more luna.
    These are my main requests.

12. Yeah. I was a smidge disappointed that Luna didn't do more things in the finale. She could have had the potential to kick some major ass. It would have also been great to see some super royal sister action, especially since a lot of the core of this story was sibling togetherness. Also...where in the world was Luna while her sis was getting married? It was a little awkward.
    Oh well. \;

13. Yeah luna was just doing some revenge trollin' this episode. :smoke:

There's so much they could've done with her but I don't think they wanted to change the focal point of the episode.
    If luna and celestia started some sister ass kickin' then I think that would change up the story a lot. (The changeling wouldn't stand a chance against the princess of the night and the sun god)

"Hey everypony did I miss anything?" trollface.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  14. Great point!
    But it would be nice to see some sister ass kickin' soon. Maybe to kick off Season 3? I just loved Cadence, though. I love how weak yet powerful she is. Truly a fantastic love story they made. They created two new characters. Plopped 'em in a 45 minute segment. And made a fantastic and awe-inspiring story.
    *Sigh* It was great {:

15. A great pink pony once said " it was a moment in time, that will never exist again " *pleasurable sigh* ;)

16. Just watched the first two episodes on Netflix last night because of this thread. I have yet to make a decision yet but wanted you to know you did give me some great entertainment last night while high.

17. It gets better trust me :smoke:
    Always happy to share the awesomeness of pony.

18. I *LOVE* that! The show is fantastic and you'll really find yourself loving it.
    I don't want to speak for my friend Leroy here but I'm confident to say that when you're ready, we're here to talk Pony. :wave:;)

19. My thoughts exactly. :D

Speaking of talking about pony,
    Super Gum what is your favorite episode and why?

20. :D

Great question! I have two that I'm tied with. I love love love "The Cutie Mark Chronicles" (season 1 ep 20). I loved seeing all of the mane 6's little filly story lines and seeing them as little ones.... adorable.
    I also really liked "Bridle Gossip" (season 1 ep 9) because it's so adorkable seeing all the ponies not themselves. Like Flutterguy! Flutterguy needs a whole episode (; But then again, I love seeing different and goofy sides of characters in TV shows. My favorite episode of Star Trek: Original Series was I, Mudd...where all the characters act goofy to fool evil androids. ^.^ [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YbHtzqCge_8]Kirk, Spock, Scotty, and McCoy outwit the Androids - YouTube[/ame]
    What about you?