RT news & Fox News: Satanic symbolism & the Republician party & the NWO

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Swills, Jul 3, 2011.

1. #1 Swills, Jul 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 4, 2011
    New video. RT news and Fox news discussing Satanism and the NWO (New World Order). I can't make this up people

Have a look see

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3BCSAEtnBoc[/ame]

2. Woa I never noticed that.
    Why would they turn them upside down, that is a little odd.

3. I dunno. Apparently it happen right before or right after Bush jr. took office as prez, but it's definitely something to look into

4. Dude, ive been reading posts made by you and other blades in threads like this, my eyes have been recently opened to how far Satan Has infiltrated and perverted our system, it worries me. I feel like soon there will be a time when they try to seize control.... we need to be the resistance that fights their power. With god at our backs we can't lose, but organization is needed, we must do something...

5. #5 Swills, Jul 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 3, 2011
    Well man, I'd hate to think a small group of people really run this world, but I'd be a fool to not believe its true and happening right now. It's all about money, always has been. And it's a Man's world (sorry Ladies, although your time is coming), so money + Man's world = the shit storm we live in today. Those that are the wealthiest have all the power.

Check out all of my threads to learn more, like... http://forum.grasscity.com/pandoras-box/819190-id-like-introduce-you-bohemian-grove.html

6. #6 LuxTenebris, Jul 3, 2011
    Really? I mean really? people buy this Satanism junk? jesus titty fucking christ people, a non existent entity cannot hurt you or influence the real world.

There are real issues afoot, and this isn't one of them, even if the politicians inexplicably believe this shit, it doesn't make it real.

Trust me, the day that "satan" comes to take this world as his dominion, is the day you wake up and realize you were having a dream, and its time for breakfast.

Someone please explain to me why people believe this stuff?

Edit: Oh, and the pentagram is NOT a satanic symbol, it is a Pagan symbol, taken by early Christians, and proclaimed to be the sign of the devil.

7. #7 Swills, Jul 3, 2011
    Sigil of Baphomet

[​IMG]

or its a symbol of Free Masons, who many associate with Satanism (can't win :laughing:)

Quickie on how some view Free Masons as Satanic. Read the full comic Here
    [​IMG]

Order of the Eastern Star

[​IMG]

See my post above yours about the Bohemian Grove. I never really gave Satanism much thought, just as I don't give much thought to all the religions out there, but recently it has been brought to my attention that those with Real power may indeed believe and practice Satanism. Actually the pentagram has its roots with the Greeks, I believe. Either way, it doesn't matter where it comes from, its how you use it. For example

Swastika

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Or you can watch this video about more Satanism in our everyday lives, well Music that is

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-iDq0Tdja4A&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - ‪Illuminati - The Music Industry Exposed [Full Length]‬‏[/ame]

8. OK, I apologize, I jumped the gun on this, I thought you were trying to tell people it was a real issue, not just crazy politicians believing it.

I am aware of things like the swatsika originally meaning peace and the ilk, and how the nazis had to change it slightly so it could be theirs.

As for Illuminati, I wouldn't be surprised if there is one, but I highly doubt they believe Satan wants them to rule the world.

9. Well, it very well is an issue. Please read my thread about the Bohemian Grove!!!! The Men who control our world, via Gov't, Religion, Banks, & Corporations, are for the most, evil, and practice their evil religion.

The greatest lie the Devil ever told was that he does not exist.

And I'm not at all religious. In fact, if I had to pick one I would go the Buddhist route.

10. My penis is a satanic symbol, especially when it's hard.

11. Occult or not, the elite still rule. It doesn't mean a damn thing if they are Satan worshipers.

12. Umm, yes it does. To say or think it doesn't is quite foolish. Now if they were actually following the path of Jesus (who Bush jr says he talked to & got the Okay to go to war with Iraq.....), or Mohamed, or Buddha, or anyone that represents freedom, spirituality, etc.., well do you think we would be living in this kind of world. One wrought with war, hunger, disease, rape, etc?

Now I'm not saying our Gov't is worshiping the devil, only the ones who are actually in charge. You could say politicians are just front men, there to make us think this is a Gov't ran by the people, for the people

13. Who cares what invisible man they choose to worship? It doesn't mean that invisible man is real. They either decide to do what is right or what is wrong, which by the way is subjective, but not as subjective as the invisible man in the sky.

14. I think its great that that one guy likes everyones posts but mine :laughing: How dare I cite sources and educate

Anyhoo, what if I told you there is an invisible man/being but that does not mean he is not real. And like I said, I'm not religious, never have been, and I used to think Satan, God, church, whatever, was non sense, but I guess I'm seeing the light.

There's soo much more to this story than meets the eye. Check out all of my threads for more info

Btw, I just picked up some bad ass weed and cant wait to smoke. Has nothing to do with this thread, it just makes me happy :laughing:

15. Lol I liked two post sir, only because I agree with them, I don't see Satanism as a threat I'm sorry. It wasn't personal or anything.

16. Just 2? I thought it was at least 3? Either way, whether you agree with my posts or not, you gotta admit I bring a lot to the table. I'm not just posting my thoughts in a few sentences here. I'm showing you another, very possible, perspective of our world. I expect most people to totally disagree with me. I think the actual statical number is like 87% of the population won't agree with me. So instead of arguing I just keep showing you guys shit :laughing:

I'm not trying to sway you, like who you like, it's all good:smoke:

17. Oh yea, I'm not discounting your evidence, I'm just can't see Satanism as a threat, its just too, I dunno out there, but that prolly has to do with my disassociation with religion.

No harm done sir, as for the likes, I'll count but I think it was only 2.

Edit: Yep 2.

18. #19 Swills, Jul 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 4, 2011

\t\t\t \t\t\tDo you know about Bohemian Grove? Do you know where it is? Do you know who attends this place? What do you know about it? Chances are if you're like me and everyone else, you have no idea WTF I'm talking about, but no worries, I have all the answers you'll ever need so just hold on.

Bohemian Grove

[​IMG]

Nixon Tape Discusses Homosexuals at Bohemian Grove

[​IMG]
    \t\t\t \t\t

How did I find out about the Bohemian Grove? The History Channel of course!

Brad Meltzer's Decoded: Bohemian Grove CZ

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8tINNp5v3U8"]YouTube - ‪Brad Meltzer's Decoded: Bohemian Grove CZ‬‏[/ame]

If you watch this show you'll learn about a man named Alex Jones. The only person so far who has successfully infiltrated the Grove, got film footage of the ritual "Cremation of Care", and got out with it! The History Channel of course wouldn't air his footage because, they say, he obtained it while trespassing making it somehow illegal to air. I guess they're right BUT no worries! I found Alex Jones Bohemian Grove documentary on YouTube.

Yo, these people who run our World are sick

Bohemian Grove - Alex Jones

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FpKdSvwYsrE]YouTube - ‪Bohemian Grove - Alex Jones‬‏[/ame]

Alex Jones asks David Gergen about Bohemian Grove Rituals

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GHFoUZEjuNM&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - ‪Alex Jones asks David Gergen about Bohemian Grove Rituals‬‏[/ame]

Bohemian Grove Action Network

[​IMG]

Cremation of Care

[​IMG]

Bohemian Grove Fact Sheet

The Truth About The Bohemian Grove

Inside Bohemian Grove

Bohemian Grove and the George W. Bush Administration*

Who's Who at Bohemian Grove's Mandalay Camp

Here Come the Cave Men!

25 Years of Protest at Bohemian Grove

Inflated Terrorism - Propaganda Lies

Ok, so you're not allowed to post for at least 3 hours. If you're gonna watch only one video there make it the Alex Jones video. Watch these men celebrate Satanism

19. I read the original thread back before I joined (I was a lurker for awhile), granted, I forgot most of it, but I had heard of the Bohemian Grove before hand. I'm getting back into FNV right now, since I just got some mods to revitalize it, so I don't have time to read it right now, but I will later to refresh my memory. Though I am aware the people in charge of the gov are evil, i just don't see the significance of Satanism, just another invisible man in the sky (or ground in this case).