Fast harvest..

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by sm1ly, Jul 2, 2011.

1. My mistake.. Ight went to the shop and saw some 25w 6500k cfls. I bought 2 of them if I needed any for future uses like this. But the more light the better. I also bought 2 cluster sockets for side lighting. And also 2 2700k cfl for flower. Is that good for now? And now for the questions.
    Can I mix up the light spectrum?
    When should I start to feed them?

2. Yes, u can mix up the light spectrum, but the most ideal mix is 1/3 soft white(2700) and 2/3 daylight(6500) for veg and the other way around for flower, that way more of the spectrum is open at all times, also u will want to have at least 40watts per cubic foot so if ur space is like mine for example 1x2x2tall u will want at least 160 watts

Start feeding when the 3rd or 4th leaf set hits and start at 1/4 strength of nutes and work up from there

3. ok and my space is almost like yours.. whats your setup??

4. Powerstrip wall mounted with a Christmas tree of light splitters and I had yeast fermenters until recently, and a 4" fan for breezes

5. nice setup. well my plant is 9 days old now and the yellowing is starting to go away little by little slowly but I burnt a bit of the tips. any other help you would recommend for me?

6. ight so this bagseed died but I got 2 northern lights seeds germinating cuz my very first grow I grew northern lights and it was easy to take care of for me but that's jus my opinion. this is my 2nd try of growing and failed but next time I won't for sure