Delete

Discussion in 'General' started by spudman78, Jul 2, 2011.

1. But see, that depends entirely on the situation. :p

If, say, your parents are hard up for cash and you're living with them on their dime and they were hoping you would maybe be able to help out someway either around the house or with money then... you probably should help out a little.

Or, say.. if you're like, maybe, a 21 year old girl with a 3 year old kid and you're living with your parents and have your job-less boyfriend move in and you drink all the time on alcohol you bought with your parents dime when they're already hard up for cash, then...

It's probable that neither of these have anything to do with the OP's situation... but maybe they do! Or maybe they don't.
    I'm just drunk and making random points... In fact, you're probably better off ignoring me. :laughing:

2. good suggestion

3. I empty/fill the dishwasher during the day, clean up the family room/kitchen occasionally, mow the lawn, take the trash out, take the dogs out. I clean up after my family (Three younger sisters, mom and dad) when im "Out all night" yet my mother always says I dont do nearly enough. I dont make the messes, I clean up after people because we're in a "Family". I dont see my sisters doing the same for me.

4. Be nice to your mom.

5. I can tell you it's one of two things if not both.

1. You don't do shit to help around the house.
    (Not saying that you don't have a life, but that's
    what my mom always bitched about, treating her
    home like a hotel.)

2. Hang out with her, it's not going to kill you.
    Mentally maybe, but physically no. She might just
    miss talking to you or cooking for you. Just spend
    some quality time with her to let her know how life
    is going.

Then maybe she'll be a little more at ease since she'll
    have an idea of what you're up to and won't feel so in
    the dark like she doesn't know you anymore.

Then again...that's my mom I guess. :rolleyes:
    It's different when you live together so just be nice to her
    when you can.

6. Maybe she is concerned about your siblings following in your footsteps.

Going out every night to drink/smoke can lead to shit habits that aren't that easy to break. In reverse, going out every night to drink/smoke can lead to nothing but good memories.

You seem to got your shit under control for sure. I'm just saying maybe she doesn't want your sisters to give it a try and end up a loser.

Just high speculation man. :)

7. there's nothing wrong with going out every night, it's totally normal...

8. #28 High Bowler, Jul 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 2, 2011
    Moms are moms lol. It completely normal for anyone of any age to have fun. I mean you work go out with friends and don't get to fucked up. Live it up man it's alot better now than when you have serious responsibilities like kids and a house payment and you won't have the option to go out regularly.