Posted 01 July 2011 - 07:57 PM
ICGreen, I'm not attacking you, I'm questioning what you're are saying. Nothings wrong with me, and I'm not saying something is wrong with you.
Shitty, brown, nasty weed tends to be mexi-brick, or grown by people in the states who don't know what they are doing. This often leads to the use of pesticides, herbicides, etc. That's not something I want to ingest, nor would I suggest others ingest it, especially when it's concentrated into a hash extract.
As for the question of whether Iso evaporates completely, that's debatable. Lab grade Isopropyl, stored in glass, does. Store grade, stored in plastic, might. Who knows what you're actually getting? Maybe its filled with BPA.
Isopropyl will evaporate completely on a clean, non-porous surface, however, a sticky substance, like hash, will definitely retain gaseous traces. Isopropyl alcohol contains toxins designed to make you BLIND if you drink it. Do you really want that in your system? Even a little bit of it?
If you want to cook with something, make BHO with good herb. Or may QWethyl.
Basically, it sounds like bad news to me. Don't eat it.