Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

can you smoke stem

• Please log in to reply

trenova

trenova

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
hey all
i have a long stem, i was wandering, if i cut it up and put it in my bong will it get me high?
thx
  • bootbud likes this

Johnybong

Johnybong

Dankity Danks

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts
Never smoke stems and its harsh as shit if you do anything save up some stems and brew up some tea.

trainwrecked22

trainwrecked22

• Registered Upgraded
  • 262 posts
you can smoke stems if you want retarded sperm and a headache.:hello:

special_zed

special_zed

Toke it Up

• Registered Upgraded
  • 142 posts
i did it once when i had no bud left and it wasnt to bad...got me high and i didnt get a headache or anything. But then again the stems themselfs were COVERED in crystals.

whooligan

whooligan

O.G. Veteran

• Registered Upgraded
  • 205 posts
you can smoke stems and they will get you a little high,
considering they were from a good bud..

dont listen to poeple who say they wont, and your dumb.
but indeed stems will taste like shit.

but who really smokes for the taste??

designatedtoker

designatedtoker

reprsent them slantd eyes

• Old School
  • 1,519 posts
yea i smoked a bowl of stems just to settle my mind about the whole thing, and yes, out of a bong, it got me high, dont know about a bowl, but i wouldnt do it, it would probably be a lot more harsh :P only do it if your jones'n

bootbud

bootbud

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 197 posts

hey all
i have a long stem, i was wandering, if i cut it up and put it in my bong will it get me high?
thx

HELL NO IT WONT GET YOU HIGH! BUT ALL US POTHEADS HAVE TRIED IT. IF YOU SAY YOU HAVENT YOURE A LIAR OR A NEWB. SO GO AHEAD AND TRY IT YOU KNOW YOU DONT BELIEVE ANYONE WHEN THEY SAY YOU WONT GET HIGH. JUST DONT EVER ADMIT TO DOING IT. TRY SEEDS TO, JUST HAVE A BOTTLE OF CHLORASEPTIC HANDY.

whooligan

whooligan

O.G. Veteran

• Registered Upgraded
  • 205 posts

HELL NO IT WONT GET YOU HIGH! BUT ALL US POTHEADS HAVE TRIED IT. IF YOU SAY YOU HAVENT YOURE A LIAR OR A NEWB. SO GO AHEAD AND TRY IT YOU KNOW YOU DONT BELIEVE ANYONE WHEN THEY SAY YOU WONT GET HIGH. JUST DONT EVER ADMIT TO DOING IT. TRY SEEDS TO, JUST HAVE A BOTTLE OF CHLORASEPTIC HANDY.

hah...
calm down

stems can and will get you high, sorry bro

please explain to me why they wont?
the bud grow off of the stem,
the stem contains THC.
you get high off of THC right?

you can smoke leaves as well...
i dont suggest it, but yes it does contain a low amount of THC just like stems

bootbud

bootbud

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 197 posts
Didnt Meen To Sound Nasty, I Was Trying To Be Sarcastic. The Only Time I Ever Smoked Stems I Think The Pain From The Second Toke Made Me Stop. And I Did Not Get High, For That Reason I Recommend Not Trying It.

infiniteawesome

infiniteawesome

Kush Control

• Old School
  • 2,062 posts
never smoked a bowl of only stem.

I generally toss my stems as they usually have little to no thc in them and even when I try my best not to get stem in my bowl, if I have even a little bit in there, i get a bad headache, i can't imagine what it's like if you smoke a whole bowl of them.

the stem probably contains more carcinogens since its physical structure is far thicker. it'd be pretty much like smoking wood pulp or sawdust . . . so, uh, yeh, don't do it, it's bad for you and doesn't get you high.

whooligan

whooligan

O.G. Veteran

• Registered Upgraded
  • 205 posts
yea it will taste like crap and will most likley give you a headache.
but it will give you a head change, since there is THC

what i like to do with stems is make honey oil from them

Iscariot

Iscariot

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 315 posts
I have broken up and smoked a bowl of stem when I had grams and grams left. Why? Some stem tastes good (though an aquired tastes) almost 'minty' (but not) at times. And yes, some stem can get you very high, especially if you're already high from Bud.

Not a thing wrong with smoking some stem.

bootbud

bootbud

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 197 posts

I have broken up and smoked a bowl of stem when I had grams and grams left. Why? Some stem tastes good (though an aquired tastes) almost 'minty' (but not) at times. And yes, some stem can get you very high, especially if you're already high from Bud.

Not a thing wrong with smoking some stem.

NO OFFENSE, BUT I THINK YOU ARE FULL OF SHIT! LOL.

rob305

rob305

where da chronic at?

• Registered Upgraded
  • 230 posts
dont smoke the stem its bad for you bro

streetpharmacy

streetpharmacy

• Registered Upgraded
  • 171 posts

stems WILL get u high,but at the cost of a sore throat,i myself have rolled a spliff entirely of very finly chopped stems.it wasnt worth it but i did get high,it was more like a buzz though.

Alex_09

Alex_09

Old School Stoner

• Old School
  • 1,070 posts
Yea I get high off of them and as a guy said
i love minty tasting stems man!

Huskey

Huskey

• Registered Upgraded
  • 178 posts
Yeeh, they have THC. Last couple times I've smoked I tasted a minty flavor and liked the taste, but I also got somewhat of a headache. The stem must have been small considering I didnt see it in the bowl. Seeds and stems always give me headaches, it sucks.

JonBongJovi

JonBongJovi

Dugout Disciple

• Registered Upgraded
  • 793 posts
I've been saving my stems to make green dragon. I'll use finely ground weed as well when I get around to making it but I figure I might as well save the stems and get some use out of them. Why let them go to waste.

I don't think I'd want to smoke stems. I would just wait until I could get some weed and have a few scotches to while the away. :-)

What about resin? Hey, what do you guys think is worse to smoke if you had to choose....stems or resin?

Huskey

Huskey

• Registered Upgraded
  • 178 posts

What about resin? Hey, what do you guys think is worse to smoke if you had to choose....stems or resin?

I was wondering that myself. Does smoking resin also give you headaches? I'm trying to find out why recently I've been getting slight headaches and "hangovers." If any one knows ... Thanks.

Alphå

Alphå

Psychonaut

• Old School
  • 3,909 posts

Didnt Meen To Sound Nasty, I Was Trying To Be Sarcastic. The Only Time I Ever Smoked Stems I Think The Pain From The Second Toke Made Me Stop. And I Did Not Get High, For That Reason I Recommend Not Trying It.

Thank god for the caps filter.

Bro, dont type with caps on... Its just some e-culture nettequett thing

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users