Spiritual Growth

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by TesseLated, Jun 30, 2011.

1. #1 TesseLated, Jun 30, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2014
    *Anybody new to this thread-go to last post..then if you want come back to this one.

I usually do not host threads. Why, I cannot say. I guess I have just come here for awhile (to this section) to see what going on and look for something that struck sense in me. Let me say that this area of the board has helped me a greal deal in my insight into what I needed to understand.

Without making what I would like to say as long as a book or a blog...lol...it is better just to pose the question: Do you want to 'grow' spiritually? If the answer is yes, you may want to proceed. If the answer is no, then you can move on with whatever, of course.

I pose this question because that is where it is most pertinent to begin. I am not writing because I have all the answers, but because I am willing to share what I understand and how I understand it. That is all. I come from a mind set that many of you have, and without getting into all 'that' at this moment, I will try to be clear and not ambiguous about how I am trying to grow in further understanding as well as facilitating what people want to know from my personal experience.

It is a long road, but one we need to try to take if we are going to get anywhere in a spiritual sense. It has been referred to as path, journey, etc....but it is just a voyage of self-discovery....how that Self comes to view the world through your subjective eyes that have developed in a spiritual sense. I do not mean to be vague, so if anyone does not understand I will try to clarify.

We are all ultimately here to help each other in what some would call this crazy shitfest of a life...lol...sometimes it's shitty...sometimes its great....but we might as well do something while we're here, right? Make it something good. Make it something that lasts. Help somebody understand something better than they did yesterday, because we allllll want to have a better understanding.

Ultimately, understanding brings peace. Peace in your heart makes time irrelevant because you can then live in the moment....You are at peace because you understand life! I cannot literally 'give' that to you....it must be discovered in yourself. It is personal. Your own peace has to be won. I can only point the way I found mine. The question I pose at the top and bottom is the first point because I can only start where I started..lol.

I will try to add as I feel the need to this. I am off for the summer, but I am still tutoring kids one-on-one during the day on some days, So far, I have some good days off..lol.

TLDR: Identify for yourself: Do you want to grow/understand in a spiritual sense? That is where you have to begin. What kind of person do you want to be?

*haha at first couple pages-I was wide open -DO forgive

2. #2 TesseLated, Jun 30, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 30, 2014
    Here's a song for people that are at a certain level of understanding:

http://youtu.be/FnD_CXnXEB8

That should clear some things up if you really listen. If not, keep on keepin on.

3. #3 TesseLated, Jun 30, 2011
    :smoke:

http://youtu.be/1wI4_aNDLiI

for clarification......smoke a dube.....click.....enjoy....and stop being so stubborn...plenty of people already 'know'.......lol

:hello:

4. Thats right...youre a grown ass man...right....dont need that shit, huh

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiCHKVB5c6U]YouTube - ‪Roots Manuva, "Grown Man"‬‏[/ame]

Listen.

5. #5 TesseLated, Jun 30, 2011
    I'm done for now....Here's my channel if anybody cares...lol...

There's a shitload of stuff that will take you higher...Im not on a weed forum because I never smoked...hah. Dont fail to see the message.

Im older than probably all of you actually. LOL...I should be in the "seasoned area' I guess.......punns are fun. Off to work.....

https://www.youtube.com/user/soundtribejunkie

6. LOL...maybe if I skip over with posts from different forums from in here y'all willz get it....I think ya got it....the ones that do can read for lulz ....but who knows Im writing about Spiritual Growth...and I'm on the little ole back page...poor me! Here's a funny one...You never know who is getting what.

;) That is the way its supposed to Be. Always. I just write what comes out of me..lol. Out of the real me. (from before in the other post) Double lol.

And yeah, it's all interconnected up in this bitch. (lol..from someone's post earlier...somewhere else)

Like pieces of a puzzle you have to put together for yourself! I have put my own pieces together for the final time, Congrats to me yeahhhh...pat myself on the back...yeah..yeah...it about friggin time...who KNOWS how long this has been going on! I KID.

TesseLated fractals of minutae.....broken and shattered your peace may become. But THAT peace is ALREADY won.

My peace has been shattered many times (irl)....but each time I have built it again with His help. Believe. That is all.

You will see It soon (if you dont already).....lullllzzzzzz...ain't just a Game either...YO. I just happen to have a sense of humor...That's just me....I dont speak for Him, but I DO like to interpret. There is no reason to argue and fight.

The battle is won from within. Lead your life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ~~~~~Now I have a funny story to communicate: (This is real life one btw, not posting it in there though...oh well)

I have two cats. Their names are Butters and Rito (aka Purrito). They are brothers. This is real llife let me remind you...I can already see WAYYY too many parallels here...shits scary....but - Here You go...

Rito is black and Butters is white....no shit. Like an Oreo those two. I almost named them Yin and Yang....but gave them names as they came along.

{I imagine people would get some real lulz in what goes on my life....just realized that...HA}...annnnnndddd maybe they already do! Whuppps...lol.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Anyway, try to get the point......SO...maybe some are adept at Seeing...if you are maybe you can read ahead....No skipping to the end!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    I have had them since they were kittens. But now they are grown up.... I need to get their balls snipped because I live in an apartment and I'd like to let them out without them running off.

Anyway, I dont have any money to get their balls snipped right now. Maybe not ever..lol.

But the funny thing is: Butters (is the white one) has been trying to hump the black one...lol...just a little, dont get your feathers all rustled...pfft--

Rito is bigger....and therefore just scoots away from Butters...so Im not worried about any homo animal action going on.....lol...(Dont over-interpret)

I thought that was an interesting observation on many levels, however.

....because the ironies in Life never, never cease to amaze me.

I think that was THE END. :D

Peace! If none of that made any sense to you....It made sense to me....and I guess that basically all that matters. I have been told I'm 'crazy' for a long time.....and maybe I AM.....but I have one hell of a GREAT life..lol...in a good way.

...Im thankful.....to Him...and that's all I or You or Anybody really ever needs. One day the WORLD will SEE IT!

Let's hope it's soon....because the world desperately needs peace. Consciousness of the world needs to evolve! Move on up! No this or that religion....Just IS....Just Do...Just Be.

We All are Three. Lol...that rhymes. Ok, Im finished now. Cant we all just get a bong INDEED! Calgon take me away! Make it better out there folks!

7. #7 TesseLated, Jul 1, 2011
    Does anyone have any questions? I am testing this realization thing out.....Come up with a puzzler, I guess.

Maybe you will understand if I play you a song.....GOOD vibes! :smoke:

http://youtu.be/6vtdIBbSFQQ

8. I guess Ill keep bumping till somebody SEES it. lol

9. Let me clarify...

It is unclear if I am seeing what I need to see. I have 'Seen' for awhile now. I do not have time for long explanations of that at the moment.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Only that I am in a constant state of realization. Is this happening for everyone? That is all.

Otherwise, I will just chill and go back to my normal life...lol...because beside the fact that aliens are coming to help humanity out like Ive been talking about for a few days....or actually wishing they would....I'd just like to know.

On that vid...they said I could exist in several different realities now...so is this happening to everyone?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shit is crazy up in here!

10. Is no one paying attention?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Who is minding the store?

11. Another bump.....Reality Check? Now playing....lol.

12. One for the records.....thats is All. People will figure it out. Hopefully there will be Peace in the Middle East soon.

They need to wake up.....shit will blow up. Im telling You.

Watch and Listen. They will come when they are ready. Dont worry.

13. TesseLated...I'm almost positive I have felt exactly how you are feeling right now...I still do in a way, and it's probably improved if anything, I've just settled into it more. It's nice though! Don't let anything or your thoughts convince you of anything less than the greatness of it! :)

14. Drugs are bad, mmkay?

Haha just kidding...

With your cats... "light" penetrating "darkness"

darkness running away

Heh... I want some

of

what you're on :smoke:

15. you only got one ticket might as well enjoy the ride

16. #16 TesseLated, Jul 2, 2011

Ok...well...thats good to hear. I am in constant realization mode. I just need to Tap In.

Should I play you a song? I will. It will entertainz. :smoke:

http://youtu.be/tLS8TcClcRA

ps. my favorite band...lol...for real

17. #17 TesseLated, Jul 2, 2011
    :hello: Welcome to The Ninth Wave Friends......ALL who See may 'Enter'.....Peace!

Please Listen...Its for You All <wink>

]
    http://youtu.be/LEYXKwLHPl4

*Good Byyyee! Down the Rabbit Hole Again? I need some DRANO.....pfft! lol

18. I bump Myself because I can....When will you all See.....

19. <sigh>........................fucking bump.....damn youre stubborn...lol

20. An invitation back to ourselves. Why thank you!

My subjective vantage point of consciousness is really appreciative of your subjective vantage point of consciousness. And this is a moment in space-time that two points of reference become one. In that sense we are each expressing consciousness in our own unique manifestation.

Let all beings awaken from their slumber.